CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Art Original ArtworkArt Sketch CoversCBCS Collectors SetsCBCS EventsCBCS GradedCBCS Original Art Program OAPCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSPComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics ForeignComics Golden AgeComics MagazinesComics Modern AgeComics PedigreesComics Restoration and ConservationComics Silver AgeGrading Help NeededMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureQuestionsSignaturesSigning OpportunitiesStatuesToys

Welcome to the CBCS Forum!25

KUNG FU PANNDA greggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan510
How can I turn off the "pop" sound when a new post happens?
Turn off the sound
Post 176 • IP   flag post
Collector Logan510 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by greggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan510
How can I turn off the "pop" sound when a new post happens?
Turn off the sound


If I could give you a thumbs down, I would for that answer :P
Post 177 • IP   flag post
Collector jsilverjanet private msg quote post Address this user
I like that you can see the flags of people, now I know who's Canadian and I can avoid them
Post 178 • IP   flag post
Collector jsilverjanet private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by greggy
@jsilverjanet Suck it


stop trolling me bro
Post 179 • IP   flag post
Collector Buzzetta private msg quote post Address this user
If that is the case I will require a NYS flag.
Post 180 • IP   flag post


Collector jsilverjanet private msg quote post Address this user
@greggy
Post 181 • IP   flag post
Collector BillsComics private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everybody
Post 182 • IP   flag post
Collector BlowUpTheMoon private msg quote post Address this user
Hi BillsComics!
Post 183 • IP   flag post
Collector Designer_Toast private msg quote post Address this user
I have a feeling Friday nights here are going to be fabulous.
Post 184 • IP   flag post
Collector Generic private msg quote post Address this user
I like that it lets me know who's typing at the moment. Takes me back to my chatpit.com days.
Post 185 • IP   flag post
Collector BillsComics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlowUpTheMoon
Hi BillsComics!

Hi BlowUpTheMoon (imagine waving emoticon here )
Post 186 • IP   flag post
Collector HarveySwick private msg quote post Address this user
Is there a Noob Guide anywhere that I can look at? I feel so lost. Haha.
Post 187 • IP   flag post
KUNG FU PANNDA greggy private msg quote post Address this user
@Designer_Toast Dorkface
Post 188 • IP   flag post
Collector BillsComics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarveySwick
Is there a Noob Guide anywhere that I can look at? I feel so lost. Haha.

There is a Terms of Use thread that looks to be stickied.
Post 189 • IP   flag post
Collector Designer_Toast private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by greggy
@Designer_Toast Dorkface


Greggy's love for me is undying
Post 190 • IP   flag post
Collector Bugaboo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Designer_Toast
Quote:
Originally Posted by greggy
@Designer_Toast Dorkface


Greggy's love for me is undying

Post 191 • IP   flag post
Collector Designer_Toast private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugaboo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Designer_Toast
Quote:
Originally Posted by greggy
@Designer_Toast Dorkface


Greggy's love for me is undying



Post 192 • IP   flag post
Collector DanyZuko private msg quote post Address this user
So where can we pump n dump books here
Post 193 • IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Ahhh. Just what I needed. Another place on the 'net to spend hours of time

Glad to see the CBCS forum up and running
Post 194 • IP   flag post
Collector skypinkblu private msg quote post Address this user
Nice to see everyone. There don't seem to be colors, so I'm going to confuse myself
Post 195 • IP   flag post
Collector Logan510 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarveySwick
Is there a Noob Guide anywhere that I can look at? I feel so lost. Haha.


Look in the mirror, you'll see a n00b
Post 196 • IP   flag post
Collector HarveySwick private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan510
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarveySwick
Is there a Noob Guide anywhere that I can look at? I feel so lost. Haha.


Look in the mirror, you'll see a n00b


I'm absolutely a noob. I just want to try to limit my noobishness here if I can.
Post 197 • IP   flag post
Collector DRX private msg quote post Address this user
I found my way in here.
Post 198 • IP   flag post
Moderator The_Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
It's about time. You should've used the new Harley. You would've gotten here quicker
Post 199 • IP   flag post
Collector DRX private msg quote post Address this user
I was really looking forward to this place, but now I see Greggy is here.
Post 200 • IP   flag post
Collector jsilverjanet private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRX
I was really looking forward to this place, but now I see Greggy is here.


He does leave a smell wherever he's been
Post 201 • IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Watcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan510
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Watcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBrown
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckyG
I have arrived
Newb.

Hey, how do you upvote someone?


Thumbs Up symbol in the top right corner of the post


Do you get a cookie for being upvoted?


I think greggy ate it


I want a cookie. But only organic chocolate chip.
Post 202 • IP   flag post
Collector MCMiles private msg quote post Address this user
Appears to be like a men's rest room...where all the peckers hang out.
Post 203 • IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsilverjanet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRX
I was really looking forward to this place, but now I see Greggy is here.


He does leave a smell wherever he's been


I'm going to upvote Janet.
Post 204 • IP   flag post
Collector Larryw7 private msg quote post Address this user
Yay!
Post 205 • IP   flag post
657131 530 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?