Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS PressingComics Foreign

Appology to cbcs and Mr. Ricketts18153

Collector Comicskablooey private msg quote post Address this user
I am apologizing in an open forum because I complained about a pressing that I thought cbcs had done completely wrong. As it turns out the people who charged me to submit books to cbcs never asked to press my books. I expressed it in an email and they just never did it. So that beung said I sincerly appologize and will take this whole matter up with the comic store that was supposed to do this.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector ERB_in_CLT private msg quote post Address this user
Stuff happens. Good for you for daring to utter the words that seem so passe in 2022: "I was wrong" "I am sorry"
Post 2 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Nobody's perfect and we all get it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Element_Lad private msg quote post Address this user
Happened to me at a signing with the other C company. Came back not pressed with lower grades. Had asked repeatedly to have them pressed by both the comic submitters and the C company. Understandably the C company was sorry but it was not an issue they could correct without the submission order number which I was never provided.

Only solution would be to resubmit them to that company for pressing and regrading and slabbing.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@Element_Lad
The number you need should be on the label directly above the barcode. That's the number to use to re-submit a return.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Element_Lad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
@Element_Lad
The number you need should be on the label directly above the barcode. That's the number to use to re-submit a return.

I know. I was trying to get it corrected before the initial grading and slabbing was done. I was offering @Comicskablooey a solution. A sucky solution, but a solution never the less.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Element_Lad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
@Element_Lad

I know. I was trying to get it corrected before the initial grading and slabbing was done. I was offering @Comicskablooey a solution. A sucky solution, but a solution never the less.

Got it.
Post 7 IP   flag post
601246 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?