Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPCertified Comics For SaleComics Modern AgeQuestions

Farmhand # 19643

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I sold exactly three books today.

Two were copies of the regular cover of Farmhand # 1 CBCS 9.8 signed by Rob Guillory.

The third book was the Robguillory.com variant of Farmhand 1 CGC 9.8 (not signed).

Each book was bought by a different buyer in a different state.

So far the two signed copies and the two unsigned copies of # 2 in 9.8 are not sold yet.

Does anyone know if there is news regarding this book?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector soonerjudd private msg quote post Address this user
Apparently it’s getting the AMC treatment.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
I sold exactly three books today.

Two were copies of the regular cover of Farmhand # 1 CBCS 9.8 signed by Rob Guillory.

The third book was the Robguillory.com variant of Farmhand 1 CGC 9.8 (not signed).

Each book was bought by a different buyer in a different state.

So far the two signed copies and the two unsigned copies of # 2 in 9.8 are not sold yet.

Does anyone know if there is news regarding this book?

Yeah, check out your saddleriver thread. Congrats on the sales!!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos same as with your Thor - get your KCC subscription. The $2 a month will ensure you get timely updates with news
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector obrie2tm private msg quote post Address this user
@soonerjudd Sweet! Time to get the limited signed #1 ashcan I have graded.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
You can buy OA pages from his website for the Farmhand series for $200.00 or less.

His covers were priced at reasonable levels too. Those are all gone.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
You can buy OA pages from his website for the Farmhand series for $200.00 or less.

His covers were priced at reasonable levels too. Those are all gone.

When Rob signed my Farmhand books in Boston last year I had two Demon Chicken Poyo blanks and gave Rob a Poyo commission on each.
Post 7 IP   flag post
One of my Farmhand # 2s just sold this morning.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
I have always enjoyed Rob's work. I would love to see him write and draw Deadpool.

I hope his show sees the light of day and does not end up in the production abyss like Chew. However, IMHO this book will not hit Chew level prices. The print run for Chew as low and there were not any variants, besides multiple reprintings.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hcanes
I have always enjoyed Rob's work. I would love to see him write and draw Deadpool.

I hope his show sees the light of day and does not end up in the production abyss like Chew. However, IMHO this book will not hit Chew level prices. The print run for Chew as low and there were not any variants, besides multiple reprintings.

I hope it makes it through production too. Who knows though? How many deals has Liefeld let the community know about and have nothing to show for them?
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

I hope it makes it through production too. Who knows though? How many deals has Liefeld let the community know about and have nothing to show for them?

I feel like Liefeld creates hype to stay relevant and in the press like P.T. Barnum. Rob Guillory is a great guy and I am still disappointed we never got a Chew show. A few years back afriend went to a local con in Louisiana and Rob! (as he signs) was there and did a free Poyo sketch in a trade he brought.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

Yep sell your extras now before nothing happens lol.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
I sold a 1-5 lot for $25 bucks and thought sweet, that's $25...then I saw amc news and thought "aahhh, fiddlesticks"

Oh well

I let my KCC thing run out...but it was getting exhausting...there 934 "hot" books with new characters I dont care about every week
Post 13 IP   flag post
601336 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?