Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Saddle River Comics - New eBay ID & Link4707

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidM
@drchaos Love the signed Omega Men!

I still have 9.8 unsigned and 9.6 triple signed but my recent buyer took both signed 9.8s.
Post 351 IP   flag post
Collector DavidM private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos I have a 9.8, 9.6 and 9.4 of the Omega Men 3 (sold my 9.2). I love Lobo but I know he’s an acquired taste. I think they are very undervalued. I also have some 9.8’s of Lobo 1 and some preview ads. Big fan of the character. :-)
Post 352 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Frank Frazetta goodness going out to our latest winner!

Post 353 IP   flag post
Going out to our latest winners today!

I bought six or seven graded Vampirella books in an auction a few years ago and only have one left now.
Post 354 IP   flag post
Winner!

Post 355 IP   flag post

Going our to our latest winners tomorrow!

Post 356 IP   flag post
Just wanted to give an update on some books in the pipeline:

Currently have two invoices with a total of 59 books (13 signed by Gabriel Dell'Otto the rest signed by Fancesco Mattina) that have been with CBCS for a couple months and should be graded soon.

I sent in another 24 signed books from Heroes Con received by CBCS last week.

Today I submitted an online invoice for 162 more books (48 have already been pressed, the rest go out to Basement Comics for pressing tomorrow). Once they have been pressed they will be going onward to CBCS.

The next invoice will include books signed at Terrificon, Boston Fan Expo, and Toronto Fan Expo as well as the Midtown signings for Brian Michael Bendis and Brian Vaughn.

Another batch will include books from NYCC, Baltimore, and Rhode Island.

With all of the books to be submitted we still have many graded books add to our current ebay listings.
Post 357 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Any Mattina Female fury 1 covers signed by chance?
Post 358 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
Any Mattina Female fury 1 covers signed by chance?

I have a raw copy much further down the pipeline but this batch was sent to Italy for signing in December of 2018.

ASM 800, Batman, Heroes in Crisis, Venom, Deathstroke, Spawn, Suicide Squad, and Flash books are in this batch.
Post 359 IP   flag post
Going out to our latest winner!

Post 360 IP   flag post
Winner!

Post 361 IP   flag post
Soooo,

I had two copies of Farmhand # 1 (CGC 9.8 signed by Rob Guillory) and both just sold to different buyers within ten minutes of each other.

As I have more Farmhand books I would like to know if there is any news (TV show, movie, etc) so I can price the tensing books accordingly.

Is the book heating up or was the timing just a happy coincidrnce.?
Post 362 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
It's speculation based on a SDCC interview.

The main point:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Guillory
Tim: Since Farmhand is an Image book, how long until it's optioned?

Rob: That's funny. These days things get optioned before they ever make it to print. I've had interest in Farmhand since the day I announced it. Something is in motion. I can't say what. I'd say it's exciting. I am looking at co-writing the pilot. It would be a live-action thing for television. I am working with a studio already. I haven't announced anything yet, but we're looking at probably announcing something by the end of the year. Hopefully, I'll have a pilot script written by the end of the year. The people that are involved with it are really, really passionate about it. Fingers crossed. With our luck with the Chew stuff, Farmhand will probably make it to TV before Chew hits TV. We'll see.
Post 363 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Supposedly AMC optioned it a year ago.
Post 364 IP   flag post
Collector Buckets private msg quote post Address this user
Just saw this email from Kat Salazar at Image Comics ten minutes ago:

FARMHAND COMIC BOOK SERIES OPTIONED FOR TELEVISION BY AMC

PORTLAND, Ore. 07/25/2019 � Besstselling comic book series Farmhand, created and illustrated by Rob Guillory, has been optioned for television development by AMC/AMC Studios. Guillory is set to write the pilot for the series and will executive produce alongside LaToya Morgan (The Walking Dead, Into the Badlands).

"I couldn’t be more thrilled to bring Farmhand to AMC,” said Guillory. "I knew if I was ever going to adapt Farmhand, I’d need partners whose bold vision preserved and complemented my own, and I’ve found that with LaToya Morgan and the fine folks at AMC. Their enthusiasm for this project has been absolutely infectious, and I think together we’re going to make a show that is very unique and very special."
Post 365 IP   flag post
Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user
This is terrific news!!

I love Rob and Farmhand.
Post 366 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadline.com/2019/07/amc-farmhand-of-two-minds-scripted-inclusion-initiative-latoya-morgan-1202653668/amp/
Post 367 IP   flag post
Thanks to everyone for filling me in about the TV show.

These are all packed up and will be going out today:

Post 368 IP   flag post
More winners!

Post 369 IP   flag post
We have Jack Kirby greatness going out to our latest winner!

Post 370 IP   flag post
Winner!

Post 371 IP   flag post
Winner!

Post 372 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos - I have two beautiful raw copies of that issue, Corey. If JLGL is at RI Comic Con this year, maybe I will have him sign my copies (and then trade them to you).
Post 373 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@drchaos - I have two beautiful raw copies of that issue, Corey. If JLGL is at RI Comic Con this year, maybe I will have him sign my copies (and then trade them to you).

He cancelled at East Coast (under the weather I think) but they just added him to one of my upcoming shows (Terrificon and or Baltimore).

So you are skipping Terrificon for sure?
Post 374 IP   flag post
Winner!

Post 375 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo

He cancelled at East Coast (under the weather I think) but they just added him to one of my upcoming shows (Terrificon and or Baltimore).

So you are skipping Terrificon for sure?[/quote

Yes, I am on my annual camping trip in Maine right now. Terrificon must have been a week later last summer (and the year before too). I have actually liked it more than RICCON the last 2 years.
Post 376 IP   flag post
Winner!

Post 377 IP   flag post
Winner!

Post 378 IP   flag post
These books go out today to our latest winners!

Post 379 IP   flag post
Some friends suggested that I try consigning some books with My Comic Shop.

The following books from my first batch are now available for sale on their site.

Publisher Description Issue Variant Signed by Grader Grade PQ
Marvel - Amazing Spider-Man (2018 6th Series) 12 Cover B - Adi Granov N/A CGC 9.8 White
Marvel - Avengers (1963 1st Series) 6 Cover by Jack Kirby N/A CBCS 4.5 OW/Wite
DC - Batman Damned (2018) 2 Cover A - Lee Bermejo N/A CGC 9.9 White
DC - Batman Damned (2018) 2 Cover B - Jim Lee N/A CGC 9.9 White
Aardvark-Vanaheim - Cerebus the Aardvark (1977) 10 Cover by Dave Sim N/A CGC 9.2 White
Aardvark-Vanaheim - Cerebus the Aardvark (1977) 12 Cover by Dave Sim N/A CGC 9.2 White
Marvel - Dark Avengers (2009) 2 Cover B - Mike Choi N/A CGC 9.8 White
DC - Dark Nights Metal (2017 DC) 6 Frankie's Comics Virgin (Greg Capullo) Francesco Mattina, Greg Capullo and Scott Snyder CBCS 9.8 White
Aftershock - Dark Red (2019) 1 C2E2 Virgin (Ryan Kincaid) N/A CGC 9.8 White
Marvel - Defenders (2017) 1 1:25 Neal Adams Reatailer Incentive Neal Adams CBCS 9.8 White
Pacific - Groo the Wanderer (1982) 1 Cover by Sergio Aragonés N/A CGC 9.6 White
Marvel - Jessica Jones (2016 2nd Series) 1 Comic Mint Variant (Siya Oum) Krysten Ritter CGC 9.8 White
Marvel - Micronauts (1979 1st Series) 1 Cover by Dave Cockrum N/A CGC 9.6 White
Marvel - Moon Knight (1980 1st Series) 1 Cover by Bill Sienkiewicz N/A CBCS 9.8 White
Marvel - NYX (2003) 6 Cover by Josh Middleton N/A CGC 9.8 White
DC - Power Girl (2009 2nd Series) 27 Cover by Warren Louw N/A CGC 9.6 White
Marvel - Sgt. Fury (1963) 97 Cover by John Severin N/A CGC 9.8 White
Marvel - Supernatural Thrillers (1972) 8 Cover by Larry Lieber N/A CGC 9.2 White
Marvel - Ultimate Spider-Man (2000) 1 Cover A - Joe Quesada N/A CGC 9.6 White
Marvel - Uncanny X-Men (1963 1st Series) 105 Cover by Dave Cockrum N/A CGC 9.6 White
Post 380 IP   flag post
600678 738 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?