Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Good video. But....

You
Were
Late.... šŸ¤£jk man
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
@GanaSoth Haha! I was just going to bust his hump about that too! New comic book weekend these days haha!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
@Jedyzon you brought back your old jam. Iā€™ve been loving the ā€œImmortal Hulkā€ run as well, and honestly I think I might have your videos to thank for that. Way back when you first started posting them on the forum I think you reviewed issue 14 or 15. After a couple of reviews I decided to check it out and now Iā€™m totally hooked! See your video had a positive impact over here. Got to thank you for that. Just donā€™t be late! šŸ˜‰
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Jedyzon private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth
Good video. But....

You
Were
Late.... šŸ¤£jk man

i knoooowww lol
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Jedyzon private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblebeast315
@Jedyzon you brought back your old jam. Iā€™ve been loving the ā€œImmortal Hulkā€ run as well, and honestly I think I might have your videos to thank for that. Way back when you first started posting them on the forum I think you reviewed issue 14 or 15. After a couple of reviews I decided to check it out and now Iā€™m totally hooked! See your video had a positive impact over here. Got to thank you for that. Just donā€™t be late! šŸ˜‰

lol Yeah immortal hulk is real good so far. i appreciate it. i know i was slippin this week. Thanks for keeping me on my toes
Post 6 IP   flag post
600511 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?