CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Golden AgeComics PedigreesComics Silver AgeSignatures

Comic Book PEDIGREES THREAD8583

Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Ohio ...


Post 151 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
This one was hiding in the wrong box.


Post 152 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Publisher File Copy (Timely)...


Post 153 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user



Post 154 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 155 • IP   flag post


I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 156 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 157 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 158 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user




Post 159 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 160 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by the420bandito

Niiiice!!!
Post 161 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Lots of great books in this thread!
Post 162 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson




Love the mono red cover.
Post 163 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 164 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 165 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 166 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 167 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 168 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 169 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 170 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 171 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 172 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user



Mile high 2 Not recognized as a pedigree anymore. When you read the back story you know why. I only have one example and I'll keep it slabbed.
Post 173 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Tough purple cover. The Savannah collection was a DC collectors dream (minus the majority of the books having Crm/OW PQ)


Post 174 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Out of all the silver age pedigrees. Big Apple has the worst page quality. The golden age Big Apples we're stored in a timber chest while the silver age books were stored on open shelves










Post 175 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 176 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 177 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 178 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 179 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 180 • IP   flag post
657131 373 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?