Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Foreign

Brazilian Shazam #17831

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Ok - This was just shared on Facebook and I have to share this here!! This is the fascinating world of collecting foreign editions!! I'm just going to copy and paste what was posted.

"Tim Bildhauser of CBCS went above and beyond in researching and properly notating this variant retailer pre release Shazam #1. Tim helped me research and confirm only 300 copies published and passed out on August 17, 1973. I thought it only made sense to grade both versions to show the variant differences.

My friends, this is why I only use CBCS. Thank you Tim and Kendra."

To clarify, the 7.0 is the pre-release variant of the Ebal Shazam #1 (the 5.0) which came out a month later.
Post 1 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Actually, isn't it the other way around (based on the labels)? Regardless... pretty cool. I'd love to have one.
Post 2 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user

Way to go Tim!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@DWeeB1967 Good catch!!! I was about to call it a night when this popped up. I got pretty excited about this and I guess I didn't look close enough. I'll correct it now.
Post 4 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O Glad I could help.😊
Post 5 IP   flag post
596795 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?