Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Modern AgeGrading Help NeededQuestionsStatues

Are CBCS numbers down?7710

Collector Randomdoge private msg quote post Address this user
Hey there folks im wondering if there's something going down on customer service numbers I've called both and both said the same thing , that they're not available at the moment i also called yesterday (only the toll free number). Im trying to call because they made a mistake on my comics with the labels on top of the slabs

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector moodswing private msg quote post Address this user
I think they only have 1 or 2 employees handling calls. Could be wrong.
Post 2 IP   flag post
@moodswing damn only two employees on if that's the case I'll be on the phone for a while I wanna try their email but I heard from another fellow comic guy that he hasn't had a good experience
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Randomdoge I recommend sending customer service an email with your invoice number and describing the issue.

I had a similar issue recently and it took them about a week to respond to me and after that the issue was resolved fairly quickly
Post 4 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite alright I'll send them an email let's see how this goes
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Homer private msg quote post Address this user
Until CBCS steps up and starts adequately staffing customer service reps, I do not see questions being answered in an efficient manner via phone.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomdoge
Hey there folks im wondering if there's something going down on customer service numbers I've called both and both said the same thing , that they're not available at the moment i also called yesterday (only the toll free number). Im trying to call because they made a mistake on my comics with the labels on top of the slabs

How many labels are incorrect?

We have hired customer service, and they are working their butts of to get caught up, and they walked into a mess, and it is taking time.

That said, my apologies for this issue, and we will correct it for you
Post 7 IP   flag post
@Darryl_H just these two they have the top of the labels switched (the thin strip) the asm has dark nights metal and dark nights metal has asm
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@Darryl_H just these two they have the top of the labels switched (the thin strip) the asm has dark nights metal and dark nights metal has asm

PM sent
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Wraith private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl_H
Quote:

We have hired customer service, and they are working their butts of to get caught up, and they walked into a mess, and it is taking time.

out of curiosity as it's one of my concerns they prevent me from slabbing currently, do cbcs cover postage costs incurred correcting errors made in the slabbing process? For international customers like myself this is a big issue if I should need to resend errors in slabs at my own expense.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl_H
Quote:

out of curiosity as it's one of my concerns they prevent me from slabbing currently, do cbcs cover postage costs incurred correcting errors made in the slabbing process? For international customers like myself this is a big issue if I should need to resend errors in slabs at my own expense.

Honestly I'm not sure this is my first time with cbcs but I feel like they should be able to cover it since it was an error in their part
Post 11 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

In the past, I have been asked to send the receipt for my shipping costs via email to Customer Service after they've told me they would fix the issue. The most recent such interaction, just a few weeks ago, a check for the shipping costs was sent a week or two after I'd received my fixed books.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Wraith private msg quote post Address this user
That'sQuote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Quote:

In the past, I have been asked to send the receipt for my shipping costs via email to Customer Service after they've told me they would fix the issue. The most recent such interaction, just a few weeks ago, a check for the shipping costs was sent a week or two after I'd received my fixed books.
that's good to know.. Thanks

If that happens on many international shipments getting more diligent QA would pay for itself in no time. ...
Post 13 IP   flag post
FORMER CBCS Jake_Fleming private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

The phone works fine, though the lines are flooded usually.

For something like this, we would need you to send us an email with those pictures either way.
Post 14 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
sell em on ebay for grader error variant.
Post 15 IP   flag post
597931 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?