Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMovies TelevisionPop CultureQuestionsSignatures

Keya Morgan Arrested (finally)6572

COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
I'm sure you ALL remember the fiasco that became Stan Lee's life in the news a little while back. He was in the news last week as "armed gunmen approached him at his home".

His handler after Max Anderson was removed was Keya Morgan. I theorized that he is a key player in all the drama. Yesterday he was arrested by LAPD and booked by the LA County Sheriff's Department.

I say .... FINALLY!

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Blizz private msg quote post Address this user
WOW! He did always creeped me out. Hopefully things in Stan's life can get better now with the removal of this leech.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I hope so!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I didn’t know about the armed gunmen situation. I knew of his health problems & repeated unauthorized withdrawals from his account.

Stan doesn’t need this. Glad they’re probably getting to the bottom of it.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector obiwan1971 private msg quote post Address this user
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Now let’s get Max Anderson back caring for Stan like he used to and then we have someone looking out for Stan again
Post 5 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I don't understand.....doesn't Stan say Keya Morgan is his friend?
Post 6 IP   flag post
To the extent that he says it, it almost can't be true. If you have to keep posting videos saying someone is your friend, than they probably aren't your friend.

The sharks were circling and they found their moment once his wife passed.

That's how it all appears to me.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

That was most likely something that Keya himself put together for Stan to read on camera (while he filmed it)
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

That was most likely something that Keya himself put together for Stan to read on camera (while he filmed it)

I think that’s what @GAC was saying. 👍🏼
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector 1243782365 private msg quote post Address this user
All I can say is the new trailer to the Gotti movie makes it look like an action movie.

This movie was supposed to be released three months ago and four days before its official release it was pulled.

Everything Keya touches becomes garbage. Even john travolta.
Post 10 IP   flag post
WOW!

Just found this article on Bleeding Cool outlining the events on 5/30/2018 and the arrest of Keya Morgan. This is crazy!

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/06/14/stan-lee-restraining-orders-keya-morgan-swatted-police-elder-abuse/
Post 11 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizz
WOW!

Just found this article on Bleeding Cool outlining the events on 5/30/2018 and the arrest of Keya Morgan. This is crazy!

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/06/14/stan-lee-restraining-orders-keya-morgan-swatted-police-elder-abuse/

Holy hell. Yeah. Court appointed guardian is best at this point
Post 12 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Wow...just wow..I'm not familiar with Stans family, grandchildren etc. but is there no one take over power of attorney who genuinely has Stans interests at heart??

My grandmother passed in her 93rd year and I had power of attorney (geographically was the closest to her), now I'm a certified accountant so have some ethics (not too many) but surely there has to be some relative that can better look after things.
Post 13 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Wow...just wow..I'm not familiar with Stans family, grandchildren etc. but is there no one take over power of attorney who genuinely has Stans interests at heart??

No kidding! Either he has no family (aside from his daughter that Im aware of) or theirs no relationship.....sucks man!
Post 14 IP   flag post
Perhaps his brother?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Lieber
Post 15 IP   flag post
Right!! Larry!! forgot about him....but yes! him!
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
This is crazier than condition freak's story!

Poor Stan. Based on the reports it sounds like he's struggling with memory loss amongst other old age issues (sight/hearing). I know it's his life and he should ride it out the way he wants to, but whomever takes care of him from here on out should be encouraging him to consider no more signings and reconnect with those who really care about him.

I know Trinity had a personal signing in early May. I wonder if Matt observed anything unusual since he has done many of these before keya's arrival.

Bleh...
Post 17 IP   flag post
600848 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?