CBCS Collectors SetsCBCS GradedCBCS Signature VSPSignatures

VSP gallery...Show em off!4805

Collector Odins_Raven private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
I have a New Gods #1 VSP signed by Jack Kirby

Awesome! Can we see?
Post 51 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odins_Raven
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
I have a New Gods #1 VSP signed by Jack Kirby

Awesome! Can we see?

I apologize I don't have a picture but I do have my YouTube link...the book appears at the 3 minute 8 second mark.

Post 52 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
actually....here's a screen grab...
Post 53 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Congrats mate! They are all nice books! I am really interested to see the Aquaman mythos portrayed on film eventually Obviously well done on the NG1! Not too many of those around. I managed to find one awhile ago and was thrilled when CBCS verified the Kirby signature. A toast to our Kirby VSP NG1's lol

Post 54 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Congrats mate! They are all nice books! I am really interested to see the Aquaman mythos portrayed on film eventually Obviously well done on the NG1! Not too many of those around. I managed to find one awhile ago and was thrilled when CBCS verified the Kirby signature. A toast to our Kirby VSP NG1's lol

Thank you kindly!!!!! In my books Kirby is King!!!!! So happy to have this one......a 9.2 on your end is brilliant!!! Congrats sir and cheers!!!! Here's to the King!!
Post 55 IP   flag post

Post 56 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I've never seen so many Kirby VSP's in my life.
Any big John Buscema's? Moebius? Barry Windsor Smith?
Post 57 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 58 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 59 IP   flag post

Post 60 IP   flag post

Post 61 IP   flag post
if I ever see a signed Ditko i'll have a coronary!
Post 62 IP   flag post
Collector Etkt private msg quote post Address this user

Here is a Jack Kirby and Stan Lee "Verified Signature" copy of Fantastic Four 48.
Post 63 IP   flag post
Here are the actual signatures in the FF 48.

Post 64 IP   flag post
Collector vacaboca private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etkt

Fantastic!
Post 65 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111

I have a couple Buscema's, will post later today
Post 66 IP   flag post
Quote:

Here is a Jack Kirby and Stan Lee "Verified Signature" copy of Fantastic Four 48.

WOW!!!!!! that is a thing of beauty!!! Congrats!!!
Post 67 IP   flag post
@Etkt That FF 48 is AWESOME! I have a copy, but not nearly as nice, congrats!
Post 68 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111

Here ya go!

Post 69 IP   flag post
Curious...does CBCS have a label colour for a VSP and a witnessed sig? Would it be a red and yellow label?
Post 70 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Foghorn_Sam private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacaboca
Quote:

Fantastic!

Nice to have the signatures inside the book on the first page like that. I think I prefer it that way. Doesn't muddy up the front cover.
Post 71 IP   flag post
I traded for this book some time in the mid-90's because of the condition of the book, not for the signatures. I remember seeing various artists, and writers, at the San Diego Comic Con signing books back in the day but I never pursued any autographs. I believe that this is the only book that I have that has signatures. I am happy that the signatures are on the first page, and happier still that I remembered to get some pictures of them before it got slabbed.
Post 72 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Curious...does CBCS have a label colour for a VSP and a witnessed sig? Would it be a red and yellow label?

If there is a VSP signature on the book it is a red label even if there is a ASP signature added. But hey, maybe Orange would look good? Definitely not red with yellow though, that would be oogly.
Post 73 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

If there is a VSP signature on the book it is a red label even if there is a ASP signature added. But hey, maybe Orange would look good? Definitely not red with yellow though, that would be oogly.

Ha, thanks!!! In the Notes on the label does it indicate that one sig is Verified and the other Witnessed?
Post 74 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Ha, thanks!!! In the Notes on the label does it indicate that one sig is Verified and the other Witnessed?

Yes. The front of the label will clearly state which signatures are verified and which ones are witnessed. For example, check out some of the books I've posted in the thread so far, there are a few that I added signatures to.
Post 75 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Yes. The front of the label will clearly state which signatures are verified and which ones are witnessed. For example, check out some of the books I've posted in the thread so far, there are a few that I added signatures to.

Yes!! Your very first book in fact.....my apologies for not looking closer before I asked. That is awesome man!!!!!!! Thank you for all your insight!!!
Post 76 IP   flag post

For a Spawn fan and especially an Angela fan, this is about as Grail-ish as it gets. The signatures from all the main folks: McFarlane, Gaiman, Simmons and Orzechowski. All in silver and a 9.8 to boot!
Post 77 IP   flag post
Quote:

For a Spawn fan and especially an Angela fan, this is about as Grail-ish as it gets. The signatures from all the main folks: McFarlane, Gaiman, Simmons and Orzechowski. All in silver and a 9.8 to boot!

Oh man, I certainly appreciate the value on this one. Thanks for showing! I love this.
Post 78 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
This was my 1 day I sent in. Didn't get it back yet but notes posted.

Both Sigs on front cover which is rare.

Post 79 IP   flag post
wow that's cold Stan signed right over Kirby's signature

Post 80 IP   flag post
601212 103 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?