Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics
Sadly, legendary horror filmmaker George Romero has died today
truly sad day
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user

If anyone is going to come back as a zombie, Romero deserves to be the first. RIP Mr.Romero...or don't and become a zombie and eat brains.
Post 3 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Stay scared, Mr Romero. Sad day for horror fans.
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
very sad!
Post 5 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Man I looked up to his visionary filmmaking. Way ahead of his time. First film on a shoestring budget. He is one of my favorite indy directors. So sad....
Post 6 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Night of the Living Dead was heavily criticized at its release for its explicit gore. It eventually garnered critical acclaim and has been selected by the Library of Congress for preservation in the National Film Registry, as a film deemed "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant".
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Really a bad year
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Man, the extent of his influence is immeasurable.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector GradedKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
One of my first introductions to horror and the genre of zombie movies was the original Night of the Living Dead. I remember watching that movie as a kid and being completely mesmerized. That movie forever changed my view of cinema and created the fan of horror, and especially zombie movies that I am today. That isn't the the definitive Romero movie that formed me into the horror fan that I am today. There is also Creepshow and it's sequel George Romero will forever live on in my heart as one of the all time greats, and he will surely be missed.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user
Not much of a zombie/horror fan but anytime a top notch artist passes it's a sad day. Rip...
Post 11 IP   flag post
597871 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?