Go Home eBay Seller, You're Drunk!3166

Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user

anyone know what's up with this?
Post 51 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@bige31 It's a rare second print newstand edition
Post 52 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@bige31 that exact book has been the subject of two or three threads this year. There are only 12 known copies of the second print newsstand to have surfaced.
Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@bige31 that exact book has been the subject of two or three threads this year. There are only 12 known copies of the second print newsstand to have surfaced.

12, that is, until porkyscomics puts up a lot of 25 of them, raw and nm, on eBay...
Post 54 IP   flag post
#porkyslongbox
Post 55 IP   flag post

Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego
Post 56 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Amazing Spider-man 121, VG stated condition. Price: $12,295 Link
Post 57 IP   flag post
I’m sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Same seller, he seems to think he has some very valuable Spiderman comics. http://m.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Spider-Man-3-First-Doctor-Octupus-Silver-Age-Key-GD-/322477607965?hash=item4b1529cc1d%3Ag%3AejQAAOSww3tY6T2K&_trkparms=pageci%253A1b168f02-59c2-11e7-a750-74dbd1808b9d%257Cparentrq%253Ae00d4cd115c0abc01ee71cecfffd1018%257Ciid%253A16
Post 58 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomEwan
Same seller, he seems to think he has some very valuable Spiderman comics.

From the item description:

"Unfortunately Ebay doesn't Provide Customer Support so the price on this book just went up"

WTF does that even mean?
Post 59 IP   flag post
I’m sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
All I can figure is he had a bad experience, and now he is going to hold all of us hostage until we unite with him to demand change from Feebay. And until that time non of us have any chance to own his incredible awesomeness that he is just mocking us with
Post 60 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
It makes me want to "buy" one of his ridiculously priced comics, wait a couple days so he starts day dreaming about how he'll spend all that money, and then cancel the sale.
Post 61 IP   flag post
He wants 200K for that book, but he plans to ship it for $6.75 in a Flat Rate envelope?
Post 62 IP   flag post
597884 62 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?