Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkCBCS Collectors SetsCBCS Signature ASPComics Restoration and ConservationSignatures

Chris Claremont3123

I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
I was wondering does anyone know how many books chris Claremont will sign at a convention?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Swifty private msg quote post Address this user
I've had him sine 15 before...
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Revelations private msg quote post Address this user
He has no limit. For st louis, he is charging $5 or $10 if graded.
Post 3 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
he has been charging $5 since austin wizard 2013. I'm chuckling because Chris Claremont charges $5 being who he is and some of the freaking people are charging way way more than him.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
$5 for each book?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations
He has no limit. For st louis, he is charging $5 or $10 if graded.

5-10 if graded? You mean if your sending it off to be graded?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
@Zombie_Head $5 per comic book. If you have a CBCS or CGC authorized witness with you, then he will charge you $10 per comic.

I had him sign six comics at Tidewater Comic Con last month. There was no limit stated, but someone from the Con came down the line and told people they had to limit the number of comics they got signed. They wouldn't give a specific number, but when I said I had six, they said that was OK but close to what they'd allow. I got the sense this was the Con and not Claremont. This was probably due to the LONG line for him.

I don't go to many Cons, so I get the desire to get as many signed by a writer/artist when you get the chance. However, please think of all the other people that will be there as well. If everyone in line tried to get 25 or 50 books signed, you'd be in line all day.
Post 7 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
So basically he charges per set of eyeballs that are on the comic during signing. pfft
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector rickdod3 private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone know if there will be a CBCS witness in st louis this weekend?
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector SavageFinale private msg quote post Address this user
There is a witness at St. Louis Sat. And Sun.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Revelations private msg quote post Address this user
I'm a witness and will be there Sunday afternoon.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector vabchgent private msg quote post Address this user
I saw him sign 100 Books at tidewater comicon and was wondering why I was stuck in line for 2 hrs. I was like wow as the lady handed over more money than I make in a week at one shot. Good luck true believer!!
Post 12 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by vabchgent
I saw him sign 100 Books at tidewater comicon and was wondering why I was stuck in line for 2 hrs. I was like wow as the lady handed over more money than I make in a week at one shot. Good luck true believer!!

no. he just talks a lot. just be careful of some of the things you say though, he'll go off. he caught himself from getting angry because i brought up something that people were doing( killing his legacy) to his creations.
Post 13 IP   flag post
596795 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?