CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Collector TheLiamSturgess private msg quote post Address this user

Post 51 • IP   flag post
Collector TheLiamSturgess private msg quote post Address this user

Post 52 • IP   flag post
Collector TheLiamSturgess private msg quote post Address this user

Post 53 • IP   flag post
Collector TheLiamSturgess private msg quote post Address this user

Post 54 • IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by pouet



Drool! How much do these L'Incroyable Hulk No. 40s sell for in this grade? And how difficult are they to find?
Post 55 • IP   flag post


Collector pouet private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despain
Quote:
Originally Posted by pouet



Drool! How much do these L'Incroyable Hulk No. 40s sell for in this grade? And how difficult are they to find?


I get the copy raw for less than $20 Can, but got lucky. Some low grade copies sold recently on ebay for about $100. Hard to find in HG. Can't find it in over 5 years search in better shape than this one
Post 56 • IP   flag post
Collector Zalgardos private msg quote post Address this user
some modern German exclusive virgin covers











Post 57 • IP   flag post
Collector Define999 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by pouet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despain
Quote:
Originally Posted by pouet



Drool! How much do these L'Incroyable Hulk No. 40s sell for in this grade? And how difficult are they to find?


I get the copy raw for less than $20 Can, but got lucky. Some low grade copies sold recently on ebay for about $100. Hard to find in HG. Can't find it in over 5 years search in better shape than this one


Amazing book for sure.... And being Wolvies first appearance in French Canadian pretty important too.
Post 58 • IP   flag post
Collector Define999 private msg quote post Address this user
@Zalgardos Love these bro!!!!!!!!!
Post 59 • IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by pouet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despain
Quote:
Originally Posted by pouet


Drool! How much do these L'Incroyable Hulk No. 40s sell for in this grade? And how difficult are they to find?


I get the copy raw for less than $20 Can, but got lucky. Some low grade copies sold recently on ebay for about $100. Hard to find in HG. Can't find it in over 5 years search in better shape than this one


Thanks for the information. It seems that they are difficult to find. I think I'll add no.'s 39 and 40 to my search list. Thanks again for sharing!
Post 60 • IP   flag post
Collector pouet private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despain
Quote:
Originally Posted by pouet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despain
Quote:
Originally Posted by pouet


Drool! How much do these L'Incroyable Hulk No. 40s sell for in this grade? And how difficult are they to find?


I get the copy raw for less than $20 Can, but got lucky. Some low grade copies sold recently on ebay for about $100. Hard to find in HG. Can't find it in over 5 years search in better shape than this one


Thanks for the information. It seems that they are difficult to find. I think I'll add no.'s 39 and 40 to my search list. Thanks again for sharing!


I have a really nice copy of #39. It is graded now at 9.6 from another company


Post 61 • IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user
Fancy! Beautiful copy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pouet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despain
Quote:
Originally Posted by pouet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despain
Quote:
Originally Posted by pouet


Drool! How much do these L'Incroyable Hulk No. 40s sell for in this grade? And how difficult are they to find?


I get the copy raw for less than $20 Can, but got lucky. Some low grade copies sold recently on ebay for about $100. Hard to find in HG. Can't find it in over 5 years search in better shape than this one


Thanks for the information. It seems that they are difficult to find. I think I'll add no.'s 39 and 40 to my search list. Thanks again for sharing!


I have a really nice copy of #39. It is graded now at 9.6 from another company


Post 62 • IP   flag post
Collector GreatComicsByCG private msg quote post Address this user

Post 63 • IP   flag post
Collector GreatComicsByCG private msg quote post Address this user

Post 64 • IP   flag post
Collector GreatComicsByCG private msg quote post Address this user

Post 65 • IP   flag post
Collector Mijael private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLiamSturgess



Post 66 • IP   flag post
Moderator The_Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
This is one of my absolutely favorite threads on the forum. I came back to it frequently to see what new books have been posted. I'm utterly fascinated and in awe of what I see here. Amazing! Kudos to all and thank you for sharing
Post 67 • IP   flag post
Collector TheLiamSturgess private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Watcher
This is one of my absolutely favorite threads on the forum. I came back to it frequently to see what new books have been posted. I'm utterly fascinated and in awe of what I see here. Amazing! Kudos to all and thank you for sharing


Man, you don't even know how great it is to finally have a supportive community surrounding us for this kind of stuff. Previous boards haven't taken too kindly to our passion so this is amazing! Thank you
Post 68 • IP   flag post
Collector pouet private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLiamSturgess
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Watcher
This is one of my absolutely favorite threads on the forum. I came back to it frequently to see what new books have been posted. I'm utterly fascinated and in awe of what I see here. Amazing! Kudos to all and thank you for sharing


Man, you don't even know how great it is to finally have a supportive community surrounding us for this kind of stuff. Previous boards haven't taken too kindly to our passion so this is amazing! Thank you


+1
Post 69 • IP   flag post
Collector pouet private msg quote post Address this user
I have 14 foreigns at CBCS right now. Will post them here when I get them back
Post 70 • IP   flag post
Collector Define999 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatComicsByCG



Freakin jelly of this one!
Post 71 • IP   flag post
Collector pouet private msg quote post Address this user
got some great looking books from CBCS this week
Post 72 • IP   flag post
Collector pouet private msg quote post Address this user

Post 73 • IP   flag post
Collector pouet private msg quote post Address this user

Post 74 • IP   flag post
Collector pouet private msg quote post Address this user

Post 75 • IP   flag post
Collector pouet private msg quote post Address this user
publisher should be Marvel here
Post 76 • IP   flag post
Collector pouet private msg quote post Address this user

Post 77 • IP   flag post
Collector pouet private msg quote post Address this user

Post 78 • IP   flag post
Collector pouet private msg quote post Address this user

Post 79 • IP   flag post
Collector pouet private msg quote post Address this user

Post 80 • IP   flag post
657131 85 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?