Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop CultureStatuesToysToys Statues

2017 NECA 1/4 Scale Donatello (I Opened it)2325

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
2016-2017 NECA Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1/4 SCALE REPLICA from the 1990 JIM HENSON FILMS
DONATELLO

Comes with:
-extra pairs of hands, open, clutched, and thumbs up
-a slice of pizza
-a cannister of TCRI ooze
-bo staff
-cloth bandanna
-cloth ribbon ties for bo staff on shell
-removable wrist straps for changing hands
-inflated ego

I cannot stress enough how this is the most amazing finely crafted piece of art I have ever laid eyes or hands on in my entire life. Wow. Well done, NECA.

Check out all 50 photos at: kaptainmyke.com/tmnt

Don't worry I'm not that crazy:

I await Leo and Mikey. And the Baby Turtles from the flashback scene!
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Never knew jim henson had anything to do with the Turtles...?
Post 2 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
BRO.
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Dude.

Lol yeah sorry. My experience with the turtles are limited to the arcade, late80s/early90s action figures, and the 80s tv. If Henson was involved, I was too young to notice.
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
Never knew jim henson had anything to do with the Turtles...?

Post 5 IP   flag post

Post 6 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke - What an amazing purchase! You are the Turtle King, bar none. Any chance you make some of your own TMNT stop-action movies now? Or how about those great action photos that someone posted a few weeks ago with DC, Marvel, and other characters smashing beer cans and other stuff? The possibilities are endless.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I used to do stop motion videos with my old black and white webcam in the 1990s. I'd have a pair of shoes walking across the floor, a wadded piece of paper make its way to the garbage can by itself...it was fun. I didn't go beyond that lol
Post 8 IP   flag post
Mini Pizza 🍕 money shots.
Post 9 IP   flag post
There's a guy at the technodrome forums that makes 1/4 scale Domino's pizza boxes that go with these turtles. He plans on making other accessories in the future, like Raph's trenchcoat and Fedora, Mikey's orange Popsicle stick, etc.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
There's a guy at the technodrome forums that makes 1/4 scale Domino's pizza boxes that go with these turtles. He plans on making other accessories in the future, like Raph's trenchcoat and Fedora, Mikey's orange Popsicle stick, etc.

My wallet begs you to not share any links. I'll be forced to buy these figures just to play with them.
Post 11 IP   flag post
They are sold out within minutes: clickable text
Post 12 IP   flag post

Post 13 IP   flag post
Those boxes are insanely realistic.
Post 14 IP   flag post

Post 15 IP   flag post
If you get some 1/4 scale guitars you can recreate the Turtles on Tour.
Post 16 IP   flag post

Nobody ever wants to recreate that.
Post 17 IP   flag post

Post 18 IP   flag post

Now he guards the collection in storage!
Post 19 IP   flag post
598060 19 19
This topic is archived. Start new topic?