Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics ForeignComics Golden AgeComics MagazinesComics Modern AgeFor SaleSignaturesSigning OpportunitiesWant to Buy

Authorized CBCS Dealer – Based in Germany!21146

Collector Presskammer private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone!

I’m thrilled to announce that I’m now an Authorized CBCS Dealer and I'm based in Langerwehe, Germany. This is great news for comic collectors not only in Germany but also for collectors in the Netherlands and Belgium, making it easier than ever to submit your comics for grading through me!

Why Submit Through Me?
As an authorized dealer, I can handle all aspects of your comic’s submission to CBCS. Whether you're looking to grade vintage, modern, or new comics, I make the process easy and hassle-free.
Here’s what I offer:

10% Discount on Cleaning and Pressing Services when you submit your comics for grading with me.

A time-limited discount on grading submissions for comics valued under $1,000.

Professional care in handling and shipping your comics directly to CBCS.

Convenient for European Collectors
If you're located in Germany, the Netherlands, or Belgium, I offer a convenient way to submit your comics without the complexities of international shipping. You can send your comics to me, and I’ll handle the entire grading process with CBCS, including submission, paperwork, and return shipping.

Submit Your Comics Today!
Whether you're a serious collector or just starting, getting your comics graded through CBCS has never been easier. Contact me today to submit your comics, take advantage of these limited-time discounts, and ensure your collection is professionally graded and preserved!

GO TO PRESSKAMMER WEBSITE !!
Post 1 IP   flag post
I keep buying dumb stuff because I'm a bit of an underground influence marketer. Oldfuzznts private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 IP   flag post
618085 2 2