CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
This is my first purchase of a pedigree with the gold label from the cgc. I have to say that I am not a fan of the gold label. It makes it more difficult for me to read. I like it better than the custom labels, but I'm no fan of those either.

Now, if I could get my car painted that color...


Post 176 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson Beauty
Post 177 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
These have always been my favorite pedigree labels. I don't know why they changed.


Post 178 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC Not flashy enough for the pedigree gentry.
Post 179 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Picked up this in the Heritage auction. Got blown out on about 20 other pulps I was bidding on.


Post 180 • IP   flag post


Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user


Blast from the past
Post 181 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 182 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Post 183 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Post 184 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Post 185 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Post 186 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Post 187 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Post 188 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Post 189 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
CHRISTINE FARRELL COMPLETE DC COLLECTION

FRANK MILLER & LYNN VARLEY AUTHENTICATED AUTOGRAPHS ON PAGE 1


Post 190 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Oops wrong thread.
Post 191 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
I believe this is my first Pedigree comic book.

Post 192 • IP   flag post
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
here are a few that Ive had a while/Users/d/Desktop/IMG_6796.jpg



Post 193 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@Watcher - Those are amazing and in such high grades to boot.
Post 194 • IP   flag post
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
@Watcher - Those are amazing and in such high grades to boot.


Appreciate it! Thanks
Post 195 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
@Watcher - Those are amazing and in such high grades to boot.


Appreciate it! Thanks
nice books there!
Post 196 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
I believe this is my first Pedigree comic book.

Stunner!
Post 197 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Post 198 • IP   flag post
Collector SauceDog private msg quote post Address this user
Gonna necro this thread in hopes of finding the books I want If anyone has any Tales of Suspense pedigree books, in ANY grade, let me know - I'm specifically looking for the early GOLD armour Iron Man books (for which I will trade/pay far over GPA/FMV for), but will consider other issues.

This is the very first one I ever bought many years ago that started my addiction


Post 199 • IP   flag post
657131 199 24
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.