CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson very true, I think only a small handful have saw profit after flip (er I mean resell)
Post 126 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 127 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 128 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 129 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross Great Pedigree set my friend!
Post 130 • IP   flag post


Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
maybe the most absurd cover ever?


Post 131 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@the420bandito ooh....that sounds like a good theme for the weekly cover contest.
Post 132 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 133 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 134 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 135 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 136 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 137 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 138 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 139 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Sold most of my Spidey books but this cover was to cool to sell.
Post 140 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 141 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user



Post 142 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user


Post 143 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user



Post 144 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
You never see Blankis/Salida books...



Post 145 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
@the420bandito amazing!!
Post 146 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagii
@the420bandito amazing!!

Yeah, what he said...
Post 147 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 148 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 149 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 150 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 151 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Some odds and ends..


Post 152 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 153 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 154 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 155 • IP   flag post
657131 199 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.