CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 76 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Not a big Archie guy but I couldn't resist this cover.


Post 77 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 78 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
After thinking about it and against my better judgement, I have decided to let these rare gems go.
These four books are the first and only graded White Mountain Pedigree German copies.
If interested, PM me to discuss.











Post 79 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
A few Big Apple monsters. I wish these books got the Promise pedigree gift grades...:

Post 80 • IP   flag post


Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user


Post 81 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@the420bandito Great books. That Four Favorites # 16 would look great in my chained collection.
Post 82 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
@the420bandito You are KILLING it! What an Amazing display and examples of pedigree comics!


Post 83 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Western Penn. Amazing color strike.



Post 84 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 85 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
The only Underground pedigree that has been anointed. No one talks about these books much anymore but I always loved the counter-culture vibe.


Post 86 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Every so often you see a cover you've never seen before and just have to have it.
Post 87 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@the420bandito Awesome colors. Deep, like the western penn books.
Great piece...
Post 88 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 89 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 90 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 91 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 92 • IP   flag post
Hmm... Moderated again! figment private msg quote post Address this user

Post 93 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
The colors are so bright on this one... I gotta wear shades


Post 94 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
@the420bandito Gorgeous 😍
Post 95 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 96 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 97 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Don Rosa
Post 98 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 99 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 100 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 101 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Some Palo Alto books..






Post 102 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Pedigree magazines? Got those too




Post 103 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 104 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 105 • IP   flag post
657131 199 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.