CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS EventsCBCS GradedCBCS PressingGrading Help NeededPop Culture

So you want to be a Grader…19679

I award you no points! stanley_1883 private msg quote post Address this user

















Post 26 • IP   flag post
I award you no points! stanley_1883 private msg quote post Address this user





















Post 27 • IP   flag post
I award you no points! stanley_1883 private msg quote post Address this user













Post 28 • IP   flag post
I award you no points! stanley_1883 private msg quote post Address this user













Post 29 • IP   flag post
I award you no points! stanley_1883 private msg quote post Address this user













Post 30 • IP   flag post


To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
I agree with @lawguy1977 that pics of the back cover would help. Some of the books I sent in got dinged for stuff that was only on the back.
Post 31 • IP   flag post
I award you no points! stanley_1883 private msg quote post Address this user
Ok thanks for the patience, I planned this poorly, alas here are the back pics:

Avengers 83:



Avengers 181:



Fantastic Four 46:

Post 32 • IP   flag post
I award you no points! stanley_1883 private msg quote post Address this user
Daredevil 168:


Detective 411: this hurts

Post 33 • IP   flag post
I award you no points! stanley_1883 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 34 • IP   flag post
I award you no points! stanley_1883 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 35 • IP   flag post
I award you no points! stanley_1883 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 36 • IP   flag post
I award you no points! stanley_1883 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 37 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley_1883



So, what do I win?
Post 38 • IP   flag post
657131 38 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?