Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS PressingGrading Help Needed

Misclassification19610

Collector Ronin private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone ever had comic mislabed during the grading process? I sent in a #1st print Last Ronin #1 and its currently being processed but since the day it arrived and they charged me for the other comic in the box my Last Ronin has been labeled as bronze age with the year 1975. Which is also trying to charge my account more than my invoice says because the grading tier is a different price and apparently they upped my pressing tier as well. Any tips on how to get this corrected?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Element_Lad private msg quote post Address this user
Reach out to Customer Service by email at customerservice@cbcscomics.com
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector cyrano0521 private msg quote post Address this user
It will be fixed before long. This happens all the time
Post 3 IP   flag post
@Element_Lad I've been trying to contact them for a week. I just got a response to my shipping question yesterday that I asked before I sent them in. I figured they're busy so I'll keep waiting for them to respond.

@cyrano0521 do you think they'll charge me for the upgraded pressing since this was no fault of mine.
Post 4 IP   flag post
From what I’ve seen, by the time billing occurs, everything has been fixed.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@cyrano0521 I appreciate the help. First time sending books in without a 3rd party so I've been a little nervous.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
@cyrano0521 I appreciate the help. First time sending books in without a 3rd party so I've been a little nervous.

I’ve been there; everything will be ok.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Element_Lad
Reach out to Customer Service by email at customerservice@cbcscomics.com

But continue breathing.
Post 8 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Has anyone ever had comic mislabed during the grading process? I sent in a #1st print Last Ronin #1 and its currently being processed but since the day it arrived and they charged me for the other comic in the box my Last Ronin has been labeled as bronze age with the year 1975. Which is also trying to charge my account more than my invoice says because the grading tier is a different price and apparently they upped my pressing tier as well. Any tips on how to get this corrected?

Last Ronin books do not fit in the comic book case and have to be processed on the Magazine tier. There is no up charge for books prior to 1975 on the magazine tier, so you will only be charged at the magazine price. The year is irrelevant as it will be fixed when the grading room gets it.
Post 9 IP   flag post
My invoice came to $100 total for the 2 I was getting graded. They charged me $63 for the one that's finished and trying to charge $96 for the Ronin. It looks like the upcharge for magazine size is only $3 according to the price chart
Post 10 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
My invoice came to $100 total for the 2 I was getting graded. They charged me $63 for the one that's finished and trying to charge $96 for the Ronin. It looks like the upcharge for magazine size is only $3 according to the price chart

$63 for a magazine? Just grading?
And $96 for another magazine?
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigur_Ros
Quote:

$63 for a magazine? Just grading?
And $96 for another magazine?

$63 for a last ronin lost years retail incentive cover which is regular comic size. The $96 is for the last ronin issue #1 which are a little bigger
Post 12 IP   flag post
597895 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?