Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS PressingCBCS Signature VSP

Signature re-verification needed if i send book in for pressing?19242

Collector FoxBe private msg quote post Address this user
I have a slab that I sent in for signature verification and grading. The signature was verified but after seeing the grader’s notes, I want to get it pressed and re-graded. Do I need to pay for signature verification again or can I just send it back to CBCS in its slab (a CBCS slab) and just pay for pressing and re-grading?

Thanks for an input!
Post 1 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Seems like they would accept it uncracked. Would be shocking if they don't.
Post 2 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxBe
I have a slab that I sent in for signature verification and grading. The signature was verified but after seeing the grader’s notes, I want to get it pressed and re-graded. Do I need to pay for signature verification again or can I just send it back to CBCS in its slab (a CBCS slab) and just pay for pressing and re-grading?

Thanks for an input!

Correct....in order to maintain the verified signature you must send the book back in its slab. You will not be charged for verification a second time...only for pressing and grading...and shipping etc.

...and Welcome to the Forum!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector FoxBe private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:

Thanks for an input!

Correct....in order to maintain the verified signature you must send the book back in its slab. You will not be charged for verification a second time...only for pressing and grading...and shipping etc.

...and Welcome to the Forum!
Thanks, GAC! That is the answer I was hoping for. Trying to get a 5 book submission ready to go while 15% off is still in effect.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Trying to get a 5 book submission ready to go while 15% off is still in effect.

You and me both!!

Welcome to the forum!!
Post 5 IP   flag post
601380 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?