Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

Part II of Galen130's Sale: Copper/Modern Raw Comics---Batman Collection!!!19168

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
This 15-issue lot is the last of my 45-issue run of Batman: SotB. Purchase this lot for $30 shipped, or as individually priced. Tomorrow, I will list my annuals and one-shot(s) to close out the thread.

Batman: Shadow of the Bat #65 (direct). This issue is Illusions, Part 1.

VF, or better. A press will help this one, but the front shows one or two fingerprints that may not clean off.

$2

Post 601 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Batman: Shadow of the Bat #66 (direct). This issue is Illusions, Part 2, featuring an appearance by Penguin.

NM-, or better. There are a few small spine creases/ticks that don't appear to break ink. A press will help improve the grade.

$4

Post 602 IP   flag post
Batman: Shadow of the Bat #67 (direct). This issue is Illusions, Part 3, featuring an appearance by Oracle.

VF+, or better. A press will help, but there's a scuff to the gloss and/or ink on the back above the word 'BAR'.

$3

Post 603 IP   flag post
Batman: Shadow of the Bat #68 (direct).

VF+, or better. The front cover shows a very mild vertical indentation closer to the spine that doesn’t break ink. It will press out.

$3

Post 604 IP   flag post
Batman: Shadow of the Bat #69 (direct). This issue is The Spirit of 2000, Part 1, featuring an appearance by Fate.

VF, or better. A press will help, but the back cover shows some very light ink rubs in spots along the upper spine.

$3

Post 605 IP   flag post

Batman: Shadow of the Bat #70 (direct). This issue is The Spirit of 2000, Part 2, featuring an appearance by Fate.

VF+, or better. This one will benefit from a press.

$3

Post 606 IP   flag post
Batman: Shadow of the Bat #71 (direct).

VF+, or better. The top edge of the back cover shows a couple of dings.

$3

Post 607 IP   flag post
Batman: Shadow of the Bat #72 (direct). This issue features the 1st appearance of Drakken.

VF, or better. The top spine corner shows very mild drop damage and a bend that barely breaks ink on the back.

$2

Post 608 IP   flag post
Batman: Shadow of the Bat #73 (direct). This issue is Cataclysm, Part 1, featuring an appearance by Anarky.

VF, or better. The back cover shows a small ‘blot’ near the spine below the bottom staple, which I believe is a production issue. The front cover shows a mild vertical indentation that goes through the whole comic. It will press out.

$3

Post 609 IP   flag post
Batman: Shadow of the Bat #74 (direct). This issue is Cataclysm, Part 9, featuring an appearance by Quakemaster.

VF/NM, or better. The front cover shows a small production wrinkle above Batman’s head that is very difficult to see. It doesn’t break ink.

$3

Post 610 IP   flag post
Batman: Shadow of the Bat #75 (direct). This Special 75th issue is Aftershock, Part 1, featuring an appearance by Ultimate Clayface.

VF+, or better. The back cover shows a small finger bend near the top page edge that appears to very lightly break the ink. A press will help this book a bit.

$4

Post 611 IP   flag post
Batman: Shadow of the Bat #76 (direct). This issue is Aftershock: The Gauntlet.

VF+, or better. The lower right page corner of the front cover is very lightly blunted.

$3

Post 612 IP   flag post
Batman: Shadow of the Bat #77 (direct). This issue is Aftershock: Arwin’s Theory of Devolution.

VF, or better. Both covers show a couple of very mild finger bends/indentations that don’t break ink. Both page corners of the comic have small and very mild bends through their entirety, which may or may not break ink on the back. It’s hard to tell against the light color.

$2

Post 613 IP   flag post
Batman: Shadow of the Bat #78 (direct). This issue is Aftershock: Now Leaving Gotham City Forever.

VF+, or better. A press will help because there's some wrinkling near the top spine corner (front), as well as a very mild spine/stacking roll.

$3

Post 614 IP   flag post
Batman: Shadow of the Bat #79 (direct). This issue is Aftershock: The Blank Generation, Part 2. It features an appearance by Mad Hatter.

VF, or better. The front cover shows some light blunting along the bottom page edge near the right corner. Both covers show a couple of very mild finger bends/indentations that don’t break ink.

$2

Post 615 IP   flag post
I should be able to return tomorrow and finish up. There's not much left before I stop working on this thread.
Post 616 IP   flag post
Batman: Shadow of the Bat #1,000,000 (direct). This issue features Batman in the 853rd Century.

VF, or better. The back cover has light ink rubs near the staples. The entire bottom right corner has a mild bend through it, along with light blunting of that corner. A press will help.

$2

Post 617 IP   flag post
Batman: Shadow of the Bat Annual #1. This issue is Bloodlines: Outbreak and it features the 1st appearance of Joe Public. I have two copies of this issue.

VF-, or better. A press will help some, but there are plenty of ink-breaking spine creases. The second copy is in slightly better condition, but it's the same price. I will provide scans of it on request.

$3 (each copy)

Post 618 IP   flag post
Batman: Shadow of the Bat Annual #2 (direct). This issue is an Elseworlds story.

VF, maybe better. The back cover at the top spine corner shows very mild drop damage that very lightly breaks the ink. The entire top right corner has an extremely light bend through it that is most visible on the back. This comic will benefit from a press, but I don't know if the grade will improve much.

$3

Post 619 IP   flag post
Batman: Shadow of the Bat Annual #3 (direct). This issue is a Year One story.

VF/NM, or better. There are a couple of ink-breaking spine creases, but I didn't give this one a NM- or better because of some very light and small scuffs to the gloss near Ivy's left hand.

$4

Post 620 IP   flag post
Batman: Shadow of the Bat Annual #4 (direct). This issue is a Legends of the Dead Earth story.

VF+, or better. The bottom right corner of the comic has a mild bend through it that doesn’t appear to break ink. The comic was production-cut very well, so I've dropped the price.

$2

Post 621 IP   flag post
Batman: Shadow of the Bat Annual #5 (direct). This issue is a Pulp Heroes story.

VF/NM, or better. A press may help this one a bit.

$4

Post 622 IP   flag post
I'm hi-lighting a listing in my first thread, with the link below. I don't want to list it twice.

That's it, folks!!! This thread is done. It's tough out there for some folks financially, plus I know that collectors aren't usually looking for Modern runs. I don't know if I'll post anything else...at least for a little while. I'll let these two threads sit for a bit first.

Don't forget, I will combine shipping for comics from both threads. Don't hesitate to make an offer on anything. Just don't rake me over the coals.

Thanks to everyone that made purchases, and for those of you that stuck around these past few months. Peace!!!

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/18783/page/22/for-sale-coppermodern-raw-comics---massive-collection/
Post 623 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O Please lock this one as well. Thanks a lot!!!
Post 624 IP   flag post
600740 624 24
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.