Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

For Sale: Copper/Modern Raw Comics---Massive Collection!!!18783

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Detective Comics #355. This issue features the 1st appearance of the 'Hooded' Hangman, as well as appearances by Zatanna and Elongated Man.

FN-, or better; off-white pages. Definitely a dirty back cover, so I think a clean/press will help here.

$25

Post 526 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Detective Comics #404, classic Neal Adams cover. This issue features a tribute to Enemy ace, along with an appearance by Batgirl.

FN+, or better; off-white pages. A clean and press will help here.

$55, or best offer

Post 527 IP   flag post
Detective Comics #581 (direct). This issue features appearances by Robin and Two-Face.

FN/VF, or better. Plenty of spine ticks here. Both covers show some very light edge wear on the top and bottom. The comic is slightly misaligned.

$3

Post 528 IP   flag post
Detective Comics #668 (direct). This issue is KnightQuest: The Crusade, featuring appearances by Batman (Jean-Paul Valley) and Robin.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. There is light blunting of the spine corners (especially the bottom), as well as a few spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.

$4

Post 529 IP   flag post
Detective Comics #990, foil cover. This issue is Deface the Face, Part 3. It features appearances by Two-Face and Signal.

VF+, or better. The back cover’s top left corner shows mild discoloration, possibly due to the foil being scuffed. It’s possible that this is a production issue.

$3

Post 530 IP   flag post

Detective Comics #1027, Torpedo Comics exclusive cover A. This trade dress cover was done by Ben Oliver, and is limited to 1500 copies. This comic was purchased brand new, but was never read.

NM, or better. The only flaw I see is a couple spots of ink loss on the spine near the top corner. I believe this may keep the book from a Near Mint/Mint grade. This book is pretty thick, so be aware.

$20, or best offer

Post 531 IP   flag post
Detective Comics #1,000,000 (direct). This issue features Batman in the 853rd Century.

VF-, or better. Aside from what can be seen in the scans, the back cover needs a good press. So press the entire comic already!!! LOL

$2

Post 532 IP   flag post
I feel I should mention again...if a listing doesn't state page color/condition, that's means I believe them to be 'white pages'.
Post 533 IP   flag post
Detective Comics Annual #2 (direct). This issue features numerous character pinups by various artists.

VF, or better; cream to off-white pages (more OW I think). The back cover shows light ink rubs in spots along the spine. There is also a slight production mis-cut.

$4

Post 534 IP   flag post
Detective Comics Annual #6 (direct). This issue is a Bloodlines story, and features the 1st appearance and origin of Geist.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows very light ink rubs near the top spine corner, as well as a light scratch in the ink near the top edge. A press will help this one, just remember that it's a glued spine.

$4

Post 535 IP   flag post
Detective Comics Annual #7 (direct). This issue is an Elseworld’s story, and features the 1st appearance of Leatherwing (Batman).

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. A press will help minimally, but the back cover shows a few spots of very light rubs to the gloss.

$4

Post 536 IP   flag post
Detective Comics Annual #8 (direct). This issue is a Year One story, and features appearances by Riddler, Query, and Echo.

VF+, or better. The spine shows a couple of spots of wear near the center and no tears at the staples.

$4

Post 537 IP   flag post
Detective Comics Annual #9 (direct). This issue is a Legends of the Death Earth story, and features the 1st appearance of Warbat (Batman).

VF+, or better. There are light ink rubs on the back cover near the staples.

$4

Post 538 IP   flag post
Detective Comics Annual #10 (direct). This issue is a Pulp Heroes story, and features appearances by Robin and Oracle.

VF/NM, or better. This comic shows very light wear on the spine, as well as light spine corner blunting.

$4

Post 539 IP   flag post
Detective Comics #32 (The New 52). This direct edition is Icarus, Part 3, featuring an appearance by the Kings of the Sun.

VF-, or better. Both spine corners show mild bends through the whole book, with both bends showing very light ink breakage right at the corners. The back cover shows a very light ink rub near the top staple, as well as a very small bend crease at the bottom left corner. A press may help

$2

Post 540 IP   flag post
Detective Comics #33 (The New 52). This direct edition copy is Icarus, Part 4, featuring an appearance by the Kings of the Sun.

VF-, or better. Both spine corners show mild bends through the whole book, with both bends showing very light ink breakage right at the corners. The back cover shows drop damage that doesn’t impact the front cover as much. A press will help a bit.

$2

Post 541 IP   flag post
Detective Comics #39 (The New 52). This newsstand edition is Anarky, Part 3, featuring appearances by Anarky and Mad Hatter.

VF-, or better. Both covers show a small ‘ding’ near the top edge that don’t’ appear to break the ink. The upper right corner of the front cover shows a very mild bend that goes through a few of the pages, as well as very light blunting on the bottom right corner. The back cover shows very mild corner bends, with very light ink breakage at the top corner.

$3

Post 542 IP   flag post
Here are some comics I purchased brand new, before I stopped sending in comics to be slabbed.

I prefer to sell these as a set ONLY. I will be inclined to entertain any offer, as long as my time is being wasted. Lol. This was an epic failure of a purchase, and I don't want them anymore.

Batman: The Detective #1, Scorpion Comics/Rafael Grassetti variant covers A, B, and C. This story takes place in future England, and it features the 1st appearance of the new Squire (Amina).

Cover A has a COA, #77 of 2800; cover B has a COA, #77 of 1400, and cover C (virgin) has a COA, #77 of 1000. These three comics minimally handled and never read.

NM, or better. There is very light blunting of the spine corners (mainly a bit of paper sticking out because the cover is cardstock material). All three comics show at least one very small dimple(?) that I believe to be a production defect (see photo). I don’t know how else to classify them, and they don’t break the ink. Also, the top staple on each comic is extruding a bit, but not ripped from the center wrap. This is a production defect.

$60 shipped (for the lot)

Post 543 IP   flag post
Bat-Thing #1. This issue is a one-shot Amalgam story.

VF+, or better. Both covers show a couple of mild finger bends/edge bends that will press out.

$3

Post 544 IP   flag post
Be back soon!!!
Post 545 IP   flag post
Here is a listing for a 5-issue 'lot'.

Morbius Revisited #1 to #5. This 5-issue limited series reprints Fear #27 to #31. I have a copy of Fear #31, which is listed after this lot.

I'm not looking to sell these individually, but message me otherwise if you're looking for less.

VF- to VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. Each comic will benefit from a press to one degree or another.

I'm only including front cover scans. Please message me if you'd like to see back scans as well.

$25 shipped

Post 546 IP   flag post
Fear #31. This comic is the final issue in the series, featuring Morbius. Marvel Value Stamp #75, Morbius, is intact.

FN+, or better; off-white to white pages.

$12

Post 547 IP   flag post
Next up are listings for Morbius, The Living Vampire. This isn't a complete run from #1 to #32, but there is a partial sequential run that will get listed as a 'lot'.
Post 548 IP   flag post
Morbius: The Living Vampire #1 (direct). Originally polybagged, this issue is Part 3 of the Rise of the Midnight Sons storyline, featuring appearances by Ghost Rider and Johnny Blaze. This copy does NOT come with the original poly bag, but it DOES come with the original Morbius poster.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. There's a handful of spine stress creases, some of which may press out. The poster hasn’t been unfolded since 1992.

$5

Post 549 IP   flag post
Morbius: The Living Vampire #1 (direct). Originally polybagged, this issue is Part 3 of the Rise of the Midnight Sons storyline, featuring appearances by Ghost Rider and Johnny Blaze. This copy DOES come with the original poly bag and the original Morbius poster.

VF/NM, or better; off-white to white pages. Give it a press and you could be looking at a 9.2 or better.
The poster hasn’t been unfolded since 1992.

$6

Post 550 IP   flag post
Morbius: The Living Vampire #2 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Spider-Man.

FN/VF, or better; off-white to white pages. On the front cover, along the spine, you can see spots of ink loss. I bought this copy as a back issue, to read, and it came like this.

$1

Post 551 IP   flag post
Morbius: The Living Vampire #3 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Spider-Man.

VF, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows a very light ink rub near the top staple and the top spine corner. There is a mild spine roll that can be pressed out.

$2

Post 552 IP   flag post
Morbius: The Living Vampire #9 (direct). This issue features appearances by Nightmare and Doctor Strange.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. Along with a few spine creases, the back cover shows a very light ink rub near the top staple.

$3

Post 553 IP   flag post
Morbius: The Living Vampire #10 (direct). This issue features appearances by Slaughter and Blade.

VF+, or better; off-white to white pages. The back cover shows a light ink rub near the top staple.

$3

Post 554 IP   flag post
The next ten listings are in sequence, from #12 to #21. By the lot for $25 shipped, or as individually prices.
Post 555 IP   flag post
601525 989 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.