Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Sketch CoversCBCS Collectors SetsCBCS EventsGrading Help NeededQuestions

Thanks Cynthia19137

I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
I just wanted to thank Cynthia for taking care of my two miss labeled books and one damaged book. Cynthia reached out to me and took care of everything.

I received them back today and I’m very happy.

Thanks again Cynthia
Post 1 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Me, too. Cynthia is the one who finally emailed me back about my returns. At least one email I got from her came on a weekend, too, so she has to really be putting some hours in.

Thanks, Cynthia!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Ryan4421 private msg quote post Address this user
Can someone private message me her email address please...I have been waiting for a reply and I'm not hearing back from anyone.
Post 3 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@Zombie_Head @Byrdibyrd Cynthia Rocks doesn't she...
That gal is the best at customer service.
She is the ONLY one who takes care of business.

Thanks Cynthia
Post 4 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
@Ryan4421 I sent you a pm
Post 5 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I resent an email this morning to follow up on an issue I’ve been pestering CBCS about for over a month and lo and behold, Cynthia responds asking for information so they can create a pre-paid label for my book return!
Post 6 IP   flag post
@Zombie_Head thank you!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Yes,Cynthia rocks. She has assisted me in a very timely and satisfactory manner.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Cynthia to the rescue!!

Post 9 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Cynthia came through and provided the shipping label so I can return my book!

CBCS, she’s provided the only good news out of your customer service department in ages and deserves a raise!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector SidTheSquid private msg quote post Address this user
Agreed. She and Aaron are the only ones I've ever gotten any help from.
Post 11 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I'm guessing there's been some movement on addressing the Customer Service issues. I just got an email from Courtney in CS with helpful information and action.

I am cautiously optimistic.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Cynthia hands down deserves every word of praise contained in this entire thread. No exaggeration, she legitimately deserves to be promoted to the head of all customer service or higher. She's amazing!
Post 13 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
On my previous visit to CBCS/Beckett I asked about the GIANT empty room behind reception and was told it's reserved for Customer Service. Now they just need to get people in there!

And yes, Cynthia is the best!
Post 14 IP   flag post
601460 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?