Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Certified Comics For SaleComics Golden AgeComics PedigreesFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

My Website19091

Collector SilverAgeSlanger private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys if you have some time check out my website. Just added some new silver age books. It's kinda a cluster F...but does the trick for now.clickable text
Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector PhilCoulson private msg quote post Address this user
Lots of great comics there. I like the format, straightforward with just a pic and a price. Good job.
Post 2 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Some nice books.

One thing I noticed as I scrolled was the motion of my thumb hitting the screen to swipe up often changed images to the rear cover. Other times they were like that as I scrolled.
Couldn't get them to come back.

Anyway, it sounds like it's still in progress. Good luck.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Some very nice books indeed.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Broker1 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice books!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Thanks guys and thanks for the input. I will look into that scroll issue
Post 6 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@SilverAgeSlanger - Very nice! You must have an eBay store too, because I swear I looked at that Dead of Night and Adventure Comics just a week or two ago.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@SilverAgeSlanger - Very nice! You must have an eBay store too, because I swear I looked at that Dead of Night and Adventure Comics just a week or two ago.
haha yep. Same name.
Post 8 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice looking site and books
Post 9 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
@SilverAgeSlanger You have an Iron Man #15 Penn Dutch Pedigree listed with an image of an Iron Man #19.
Post 10 IP   flag post
600893 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?