Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeSignaturesStatues

Cbcs is now the worst with turn around times19001

Collector Edgar_albarez private msg quote post Address this user
My two comics been in billing for over 200 business days and recently went to processing unless you pay completely out of pocket too tier expect to never see your books for over a year I’m at 232 business days and the customer support is non existent
Post 1 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
200 days...hah. still waiting on my nov 2021 submission (they got it a month later). Only recently was told its grading
Post 2 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Noted.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Edgar_albarez Just now?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector trooperTK602 private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah my comics cleared to processing within a month. But have also been sitting there since Aug. just sitting here now trying to be patient. Many have waited longer.
Post 6 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC If they could just figure out which books belong to who...

Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67

How true...

Post 8 IP   flag post
i look at it as...better have them take forever for quality....then to do cgs where they are lightly quicker wait with horrible quality
Post 9 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Quote:

How true...

Maybe someone can start a customer service petition. I'd be more than willing to sign it.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
CFP is dumping CBCS now? wow that means a lot in my world.
Post 11 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

...and that's just an employee's house.
Post 12 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley

I only wish cfp would mail us that instead of finding out on the web site. I have emailed and mailed multiple requests for status I was beginning to think he was ghosting me.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@Studley_Dudley

I only wish cfp would mail us that instead of finding out on the web site. I have emailed and mailed multiple requests for status I was beginning to think he was ghosting me.
they have the same customer service department?🫣
Post 14 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
The owner is nice enough if you speak to him, but to be honest maybe I expect too much.

For example, I found out he submitted my order to grading not because he sent me tracking but because it showed up on grading company's submission tracking.

I understand he is a one person business and does excellent work, but again maybe I expect too much. Other places give tracking when it leaves their hands so maybe I'm spoiled?
Post 15 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderTim

I no longer have the steel trap memory I used to have, but I kind of remember, years ago, the reverse happening. CFP was the 'official' presser of CBCS until one day he got the boot.

How's that saying go ... something about a goose and a gander?
Post 16 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaard
I no longer have the steel trap memory I used to have, but I kind of remember, years ago, the reverse happening. CFP was the 'official' presser of CBCS until one day he got the boot.

How's that saying go ... something about a goose and a gander?

Yes. CFP was the official presser of CBCS until they started doing in-house pressing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Maybe someone can start a customer service petition. I'd be more than willing to sign it.

I just speak with my wallet at this point. Now I have to track down 34 books. I am sure they are sitting at CBCS waiting to be processed/entered into the system or in some guy's basement in TX. I don't know anything anymore.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderTim

wow!! I had no idea CFP was dumping CBCS
My first order to CFP (last year - still in queue) was for CGC - guess all future orders to him will be too!!

CBCS??

Post 18 IP   flag post
Looks like maybe only books needing verified signatures will go to CBCS for the foreseeable future?
Post 19 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
“Now”
Post 20 IP   flag post
Collector consumetheliving private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Looks like maybe only books needing verified signatures will go to CBCS for the foreseeable future?

That's my plan for now.
Post 21 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Considered that. I have a couple dozen signed books and I was considering having a handful verified, but then they raised prices again. What is it now, like $200 just to send books in? Clicked on "membership" but it still goes to grading prices instead.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigur_Ros
Quote:

Considered that. I have a couple dozen signed books and I was considering having a handful verified, but then they raised prices again. What is it now, like $200 just to send books in? Clicked on "membership" but it still goes to grading prices instead.

Been a while since the price increase no? like $20 for modern and $25 for a signature or if multiple signatures then $30 for the first and $20 for each additional - which is totally stupid by the way. No idea if TATs have been updated but normal tiers looking at 700+ business days (if you need pressing - aaaaand we can't use CFP now....) so that's what..close to 3 years?
Post 23 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics with pressing probably more.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigur_Ros
Quote:

Been a while since the price increase no? like $20 for modern and $25 for a signature or if multiple signatures then $30 for the first and $20 for each additional - which is totally stupid by the way. No idea if TATs have been updated but normal tiers looking at 700+ business days (if you need pressing - aaaaand we can't use CFP now....) so that's what..close to 3 years?

Was only 6 months ago, but those prices you quote are on top of the $200.
Post 25 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
A payed membership isn’t required to get books graded.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Thank you. I can't seem to find that info on the web site, so I didn't know.
Appreciate the correction.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Sorry if I came across as a feminine hygiene product. That wasn’t the intent.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
Sorry if I came across as a feminine hygiene product. That wasn’t the intent.

Lol, not at all.
Despite the fact I usually deserve that... it just seemed like you were giving me info I clearly lacked. Which I appreciate.

I thought there used to be a number of paid memberships, but now I only see one. I just don't see anything about free membership.
Thanks again.
Post 29 IP   flag post
I can’t help with much except I just click submit comics. I made an account 5 years ago and haven’t ever paid a fee. Maybe stating this on their membership page would be a bigger blunder than CS?
Post 30 IP   flag post
601525 39 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?