Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Collectors SetsCBCS Graded

Who’s got the runs?18955

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
It's a short run, but one that is also available for sale.

If interested, Click HERE for the link to these listings.
Post 226 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Little runs. Squirts, really.

Post 227 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 228 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 229 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

If you like this run and want this run, they are currently up for sale. Click HERE for the direct link to these listings in my consignment at MCS. Super secure shipping starts at a reasonable $7. Cheers
Post 230 IP   flag post

@Studley_Dudley - Loved the Fanfare! Beautiful looking covers you have there. If you ever want to part with the run, I would be interested as some of yours would be upgrades for me.
Post 231 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 232 IP   flag post
I like bean sprouts. James42 private msg quote post Address this user
I bought these as they came out. Gradually, a majority of them are getting encapsulated. I'm planning to have 13 and 14 graded this year, after getting Adam Hughes to sign them. Would love to get Paul Dini to sign some as well.

CGC had terrible quality control a dozen years ago, too. Who did I get to sign this book?

Post 233 IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

Post 234 IP   flag post
Looking back, it seems I forgot to share my Shadow run So I'll post another one.
#26 is one of my favorite covers
#28 was signed by Steve Leialoha at San Diego Comic Fest, March 2020, right before the country (and conventions) started shutting down.

Post 235 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy

I just realized I forgot to add #51.

Post 236 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
It's a short run, but a cool one from Katsuhiro Otomo

Post 237 IP   flag post

Post 238 IP   flag post
601212 238 13