Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Collectors SetsCBCS Graded

Who’s got the runs?18955

Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user























Post 101 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user













Post 102 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I'll just go with the first & last issues for the sake of time.

Alpha Flight #1-130 + Annuals




Darkhawk #1-50 + Annuals




Dazzler #1-42




GI Joe (Image/DDP) #1-43




GI Joe: Frontline #1-18




GI Joe: America's Elite #0-36


Post 103 IP   flag post
I like bean sprouts. James42 private msg quote post Address this user



This is a book that I really enjoyed, but didn't really like the TV adaptation of at all.
Post 104 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
West Coast Avengers/Avengers West Coast #1-102 + Annuals






Solo Avengers/Avengers Spotlight #1-40






Marvel Comics Presents #1-175





Marvel Two-in-One #1-100 + Annuals




The 'Nam #1-84


Post 105 IP   flag post


Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Savage She-Hulk #1-25




Sensational She-Hulk #1-60




Ms. Marvel #1-23




Spider-Woman #1-50




Super-Villain Team-Up #1-17




What If? v1 #1-47





What If? v2 #1-114




What The?! #1-26


Post 106 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley

Those are some Sweet Runs!
Post 107 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator



We are all Kosh.


Beautiful Run

With my OCD that 9.4 and 9.6 would be driving me crazy!
Post 108 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I have full runs of:

Ninja Turtles Vol 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6
Ninja Turtles Adventures (all)
Rick and Morty Vol 1 and 2 and all one-shots
Aliens Dark Horse
Dawn
Cry for Dawn
Bone
Heavy Metal Magazine
Howard the Duck
Jennifer Blood Vol 1
KFC Convention Exlusives
The Last Phantom
The Phantom (Gold Key)
Mad Magazine (2018-Present)
Naomi (boooooooooo)
NYX
Preacher
Resurrection Man (New 52)
Rocketeer
Spiderman (1990)
Spongebob Comics
Superior
Tales from the Crypt (1990-1992)
Tales from the Crypt, Vault of Horror, etc reprints from 1970s (all)
Tandy Computer Whiz Kids
Vampirella (2010-Present)
Venom (2018-Present)
Web Of Spider-man (1985-Present)
Pizza Hut (all)
Toys R Us (all)

Partial complete runs of Amazing Spiderman Vol 1, Vampirella etc
Almost a complete full run of ALL precode EC Comics Horror Comics titles


Hi everybody!
Post 109 IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke nice, can you show ( or count) your pizza hut run i have some but dont know how many there was
Post 110 IP   flag post
I like bean sprouts. James42 private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley I am working on both of those She-Hulk runs myself. I have a long way to go. Then I will go after the 2004 series and have all the She-Hulk series. Such a fun character.
Post 111 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelgee
@kaptainmyke nice, can you show ( or count) your pizza hut run i have some but dont know how many there was


There is 4 X-men Pizza Hut comics

I’ll get some photos up lemme go hunt them down
Post 112 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user




























Post 113 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user



















Post 114 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user




Post 115 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Excalibur #1-125 + Annuals/Specials




New Mutants #1-100 + Annauls/Specials




Thing #1-36




Nomad (1992) #1-25




Wonder Man #1-29 + Annuals




Human Torch #1-8




Joker #1-9


Post 116 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
I'll just go with the first & last issues for the sake of time.

Alpha Flight #1-130 + Annuals




Darkhawk #1-50 + Annuals




Dazzler #1-42




GI Joe (Image/DDP) #1-43




GI Joe: Frontline #1-18




GI Joe: America's Elite #0-36


@Studley_Dudley - Those are some major runs…Hope you got some Imodium.
Post 117 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator



We are all Kosh.


Beautiful Run

With my OCD that 9.4 and 9.6 would be driving me crazy!
@BigRedOne1944 - Trust me, i have been scouring the earth for upgrades, but not much luck. Enjoyed both the tv series and reading these comics. I was always very picky when pulling comics off the LCS shelf, but couldn’t always find NM/MT.
Post 118 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley - Awesome runs, Mike. Nowadays I think I can only match you with one of those runs.


Post 119 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by figment






















Super cool Fat Freddie Cat Run! Always loved those Freak Brothers Undergrounds
Post 120 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
I have full runs of:

Ninja Turtles Vol 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6
Ninja Turtles Adventures (all)
Rick and Morty Vol 1 and 2 and all one-shots
Aliens Dark Horse
Dawn
Cry for Dawn
Bone
Heavy Metal Magazine
Howard the Duck
Jennifer Blood Vol 1
KFC Convention Exlusives
The Last Phantom
The Phantom (Gold Key)
Mad Magazine (2018-Present)
Naomi (boooooooooo)
NYX
Preacher
Resurrection Man (New 52)
Rocketeer
Spiderman (1990)
Spongebob Comics
Superior
Tales from the Crypt (1990-1992)
Tales from the Crypt, Vault of Horror, etc reprints from 1970s (all)
Tandy Computer Whiz Kids
Vampirella (2010-Present)
Venom (2018-Present)
Web Of Spider-man (1985-Present)
Pizza Hut (all)
Toys R Us (all)

Partial complete runs of Amazing Spiderman Vol 1, Vampirella etc
Almost a complete full run of ALL precode EC Comics Horror Comics titles


Hi everybody!


Those are some very impressive runs! Complete run of the Original Heavy Metal Magazine? Would love to see those!
Post 121 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Captain America (1968 1st Series) Complete 355 issue run























































































































































































Post 122 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Captain America Run Continued








































































Post 123 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Captain America Continued





























Post 124 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Excalibur #1-125 + Annuals/Specials




New Mutants #1-100 + Annauls/Specials




Thing #1-36




Nomad (1992) #1-25




Wonder Man #1-29 + Annuals




Human Torch #1-8




Joker #1-9




@Studley_Dudley I love that Joker run. You should post the remaining issues. Great stuff!!
Post 125 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user







































Post 126 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Captain America Run Continued



























































Post 127 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy









































Awesome stuff!! love the Royer sigs!!!
Post 128 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Awesome stuff!! love the Royer sigs!!!


A hijacking is tempting 😈, but I always picture people's phones freezing up.
Post 129 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Awesome stuff!! love the Royer sigs!!!


A hijacking is tempting 😈, but I always picture people's phones freezing up.


Do it!! lol!
Post 130 IP   flag post
594740 227 30
Log in or sign up to compose a reply.