Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS PressingCBCS Signature VSP

All 8 books mislabeled no response please help18815

Collector Contact630 private msg quote post Address this user
@Nearmint67 he should just keep emailing them. customerservice@cbcscomics.com I corresponded with Cynthia V. These are part of my PC and I thought about not bothering but then my time and money would be wasted. It’s worth the effort. We all make mistakes, it’s all about what you do after that. Cbcs will certainly get my feedback for the good and the bad.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector cesidio private msg quote post Address this user
I hate to say it, but if no response 3 choices: keep them, send them back, and or get a law firm involved. Unless you live in Texas this is a federal matter which could take years to resolve. If it were me I'd just send them to the other guy afterwards send and email to cbcs telling them how dissatisfied you are with cbcs customer service and that they may have lost a customer for life.
Post 52 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Getting lawyers involved for mislabeled books is rediculous...especially for 8 labels.

I would send the books backs with a letter explaining the error, but that's just me.
Post 53 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Getting lawyers involved for mislabeled books is rediculous...especially for 8 labels.

I would send the books backs with a letter explaining the error, but that's just me.

Exactly like this.
Post 54 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

This is what I'd do, also. But, depending on the mood I'm in at the time, I might include some colorful language in the letter.
Post 55 IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

This is what I'd do, also. But, depending on the mood I'm in at the time, I might include some colorful language in the letter.

I'd leave out the colourful language, but I'm not above putting the letter on legal letterhead.
Post 56 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
I would return, with letter (“nicely” worded) and with copious documentation in case of further mishaps.
Post 57 IP   flag post
Ok CBCS received the books and they are now being put in the correct cases. So far what seemed like a bad scenario is improving. Fingers crossed
Post 58 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
@Contact630
Hope everything works out for ya here....

I really love the New CBCS slabs, but until they address the quality control and the long standing customer service issues, Im afraid I won't be using their services anymore. Its a shame... I had such high hopes for them.
Post 59 IP   flag post
Collector robertofredrico private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone know if Darryl is still with CBCS? I haven’t seen him post for a long time.
Post 60 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofredrico
Does anyone know if Darryl is still with CBCS? I haven’t seen him post for a long time.

No.
Post 61 IP   flag post
So my books have returned home after 16 months. Although I appreciate them rectifying their mistake with surprising speed they have to really work on their customer service skills and this is why I’m switching to CGC.
Post 62 IP   flag post
Collector Cardzguy private msg quote post Address this user
2 weeks ago, I received an e-mail response to my 3rd request for help. It said I would be contacted in 24-48 working hours. Assuming they work 8 hours a day, that's 3-6 working days. It has been 10 working days now and I am again being ghosted. Back to getting no response on how to return the 2 books they switched the labels on.
Post 63 IP   flag post
@Cardzguy
It still takes a while after they notice you. Super annoying but eventually 🙄 they'll get it done.
Post 64 IP   flag post
Collector grapeape private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah I will not submit any other comics to CBCS. They made an error on my very first transaction, never returned my calls or answered my emails. I had to work with FedEx to fix the error.

I gave them a chance. Customer Service cost them my future business.
Post 65 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
I'm thinking it must be more difficult than I thought to improve your customer service to an acceptable level. But years?
Post 66 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Same I responded to their email and nothing. I’m so tired of CBCS non customer support.
Post 67 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67
Ok, so I recently got this book back from CBCS

There is nothing on the label regarding the 1st appearance of the new Toyman (Jack Nimball)as it should have.
I sent CBCS customer service an email Monday and again on Tuesday. Received a reply on Wednesday stating that there is no error on the label.
So I sent them some pics of a CGC graded copy showing the information on the label.

The response was that CBCS doesn't follow the information from CGC, but they agreed to add that information on a new label anyway, and provided me with a return shipping label. Much appreciated.

It will soon be packed up and dropped at the USPS to be shipped back to CBCS for them to redo the label accurately.

This should not be an issue. IMO the persons that are supposed to do the research to find out all pertinent information about each book they are about to be encapsulate, has the accurate and complete information put on the label. ESPECIALLY when their is a 1st Appearance of a character in the book....
That's just my opinion of course....

Just got it back today.
They redid the label to read correctly. Too bad they can't just do this the first time and save themselves money and time that could have been spent on our other books in que.....

Post 68 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not sure if omission of information should be a cause for resubmission. Sometimes characters aren't defined until later. Cgc didn't label my first ventriloquist appearance. In my opinion, it would be nice if they had it. But im not going to send in the book just because of that.

In my opinion, the user is just being picky if the information isn't really important. Important being defined as second print or facsimile cover or something that changes the value significantly of a book.
Post 69 IP   flag post
Collector Cardzguy private msg quote post Address this user
Now passing 1 month with customer service not responding to repeated emails for mixing up 2 comic labels.........
Post 70 IP   flag post
Collector grapeape private msg quote post Address this user
Outrageous. They are going to fail as a business if they are unwilling to fix communication with their customers.

Pure dumpster juice in the sweltering heat is how I'd rate their customer service.
Post 71 IP   flag post
601333 71 21
This topic is archived. Start new topic?