Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

For Sale: Copper/Modern Raw Comics---Massive Collection!!!18783

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Green Arrow #137 (direct). This issue features an appearance by Superman, and it is the last regularly numbered issue in the series. There is also a 'shadow' cameo on the last page by....someone.

NM-, maybe better. This one could use a press, but I don't know that it will get much above a 9.2

$10

Post 976 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
That's all for today. I've got to go shovel more snow off the driveway after the wind blew it all back from earlier. I'm such an idiot!!! LMAO
Post 977 IP   flag post
Green Arrow #1,000,000 (direct). This story contains several Green Arrow versions in the 853rd Century.

VF/NM, or better. The back cover shows a light ink rub near the bottom staple.

$2

Post 978 IP   flag post
Green Arrow Annual #6. This issue is a Bloodlines crossover, and it features appearances by Hook and Lilith.

VF/NM, or better. A press might get this one to a 9.2.

$3

Post 979 IP   flag post
Green Arrow Annual #7. This issue is a Year One story, which re-tells the origin of Green Arrow (Oliver Queen).

NM-, or better. A press may help this one as well

$4

Post 980 IP   flag post

Green Hornet #3 (volume 1, direct). This issue features the continuation of Green Hornet II and Kato II origin stories.

VF, or better. The back cover shows very light ink rubs near the staples, while the whole book shows a light bend in the bottom spine corner that very lightly breaks ink on the back.

$2

Post 981 IP   flag post
Green Hornet #5 (volume 2, direct). This issue features appearances Green Hornet IV and Kato II.

VF, maybe better. There is moderate blunting of the spine corners.

$2

Post 982 IP   flag post
I think this is a good spot to end this thread. If I start another title now, I won't be able to finish listing it before I run out of room. Lol.

I will be starting a 'Part 2' thread, with a more focused plan...meaning I'll start that thread with one main character title, and stick to that character until I'm done. Then, I'll list character titles relating to the main one. Make sense? You'll see what I mean soon.

Once I start that thread, I'll post a link here for convenience. I will 'refresh' this thread from time to time...just in case. I'm only planning on having two active threads for my collection. The next thread will still be a Copper/Modern one, with a some older comics thrown in.

Thanks to everyone who has visited this thread, and those who bought something. I don't mind the work for little return. I'm retired and it gives me something to do. Stay tuned!!!
Post 983 IP   flag post
Almost forgot!!! Even though it’s easy to find, here’s the link for part 2 of my collection sales thread. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/19168/page/1/part-ii-of-galen130s-sale-coppermodern-raw-comics---batman-collection/
Post 984 IP   flag post
Don't forget this thread!! I will combine shipping for items from both threads.
Post 985 IP   flag post
One more bump....
Post 986 IP   flag post
FYI, folks. All of the Alex Ross 'Timeless' variants listed in this thread have been sold!!!
Post 987 IP   flag post
Okay, this is the last bump. Both sales threads are now finished.
Post 988 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O Would you lock this thread please? Thank you.
Post 989 IP   flag post
601340 989 14
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.