Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleStatuesToysToys Statues

Ghost Rider for sale!! Action figures, toys, collectibles!!18495

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Hiya, gang!!!

I wanted to try something different here in these forums...put up some collectible Ghost Rider action figures, toys, etc. I'm also throwing in a Ricardo Delgado 'Age of Reptiles' pinup, signed by the man himself. My comic sales have slowed down, but that's okay. Time to give it a go with all these Ghost Rider I collected over the years.

Same rules apply to this thread, with some shipping exceptions:

Personal/cashier's check, money order, or PayPal accepted.

No returns, please, unless damaged in transit. I'm not an expert toy collector, so if you disagree with something, let me know first. No buyer's remorse.

Shipping some of these toys, due to their size, will require extra protection in order to survive the shipping industry these days. Don't hesitate to message me with questions or concerns.

Because I'm not a serious toy collector, I may rely mostly on eBay for sales estimates. I usually state prices that are below recent eBay sales. If I can't find anything, I'll wing it. LOL.

Offers are always welcome...message me.

One of my favorite Monty Python lines.....

Post 1 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Before I get to the Ghostie stuff, here's something comic book related.

A long time ago, at a comic book store in West Little Rock, I saw my first 'Age of Reptiles' comic book (Dark Horse) and I started collecting them. When I got stationed in Germany after Little Rock, I continued to purchase my comics from that same store, then they shipped them to me. At one point, I was contacted by the owner and they asked if I'd be interested in a couple pinups by Ricardo Delgado. They would hold them for me if I was interested. I said yes. Little did I know they were so big. Lol.

In 1998, I find myself back in Little Rock to finish my active duty career...I went to my LCS immediately. I'm glad they didn't ship them, but they held onto them for me as promised. I've sold one...here's the other.

Dark Horse Comics 1996 Ricardo Delgado pinups. The artwork is Age of Reptiles, Tyrannosaurus Rex, #353 of 500.

This pinup is numbered and signed in pencil by Ricardo Delgado, the artist behind the Age of Reptiles comic books. It was then sealed in plastic...which was never removed. However, the plastic didn't 'seal' on one end, but the pinup hasn't suffered any damage on that same end.

They are not considered 'original art'. More than likely they were signed then sealed in plastic and sold to comic retailers and at comic conventions.

I purchased this over 25 years ago, and I only removed it a couple times to admire the artwork. Initially, I planned to frame it professionally...but life got in the way and they were forgotten. It is still in it's original plastic (as stated earlier) and the original thick cardboard they shipped in before I purchased them.

I am selling this item using the original sturdy shipping material used...which keeps it flat and well protected. Reasonable offers will be considered. I can provide more photos if requested.

$225 shipped/insured (or best offer)

Post 2 IP   flag post
Quick back story here: I started collecting this upcoming series of Ghost Rider action figures and toys after the 2007 film came out. I wasn't impressed with the movie...I started following Ghost Rider when I was a kid in the 70's so I picked that movie apart. LOL.

I did, however, like this series of toys/figures that were produced and I made a valiant effort to collect them all. Unfortunately, I was unsuccessful. It would've been cool, though. The first half dozen or so listings will be from that series, all still in their original box (minor damage at worst) and sealed (never opened). I'm going to start with the big boy of the group, and I do mean big.

Before I get to the listing, there's a pretty cool review about this first action figure that you may want to check out. Not only does it provide specifications on the toy, the writer also comments about Hasbro's decent attempt at making this first series of Ghost Rider figures look amazing:

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_012207a.htm
Post 3 IP   flag post
Hasbro Ultimate Ghost Rider and Flame Cycle, with chain weapon. The item is a 12-inch poseable figure with a 19-inch-long motorcycle. The chain weapon is still attached to the inside of the box. These three pieces are still in the original box, and sealed. This action figure was released in 2007.

There are a few defects to the box, but nothing catastrophic. There is a scratch on the top of the box, in the cardboard. The front/top edge shows a couple of creases in the plastic. The bottom of the box is the big issue…it’s been mashed in a bit. This is not drop damage, rather, I think this item was stored in a box on top of another item that was shorter in length. Moving and storing this item probably caused that damage.

Sorry about all the photos. I wanted to show everything, even though the listing will be huge. I can provide more if requested

Sold listings for this item on eBay are kind of all over the place, boxed and unboxed. The highest priced sale I saw for the last few months was for $249.99 boxed. I think the box for my figure is in better condition, considering.

$200 shipped/insured (or best offer)

Post 4 IP   flag post
Hasbro Ghost Rider with Electronic Flame Cycle, 2007 series. The item is a 6-inch poseable figure with a 12-inch-long motorcycle. Ghost Rider and the cycle are two separate pieces for different poses. The motorcycle takes AA batteries…the ones inside are dead by now. There is a switch at the bottom front of the chassis that activates blinking flame lights and motorcycle sounds. The right side of the fuel tank has a motion activated sensor that will activate if you pass Ghostie’s right hand in front of it.

There are a few minor defects to the box, but the box is still sealed. There are a couple of small dings/wear to spots on the box, as well as a couple of roughened corners. The plastic support that GR rests against is still in great shape.

A recent sale on eBay for one of these was $140, without the original box.

$140 shipped/insured (or best offer)

Post 5 IP   flag post
Hasbro Ripcord Johnny Blaze Stunt Cycle, 2007 series. This hard to find action figure is a 4-inch removable figure with a 6-inch-long cycle. The ripcord is included because the package was never opened. It is still sealed.

There are a few defects to the box, but nothing catastrophic. The top of the plastic housing has a couple of crunches (see photos), as well as some very light wear around the packaging hook. The housing is still firmly attached to the cardboard backing.

$45 shipped

Post 6 IP   flag post
FYI...I removed the cost of shipping from the first post. I decided to include shipping in the price of each item, even though I have no idea how much it will cost. I tried to be reasonable in my estimate.

BUT, if a buyer purchases more than one toy and wants them shipped together, we will need to discuss shipping cost. Any questions, please let me know.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Hasbro Flame Fist Ghost Rider, 2007 series. This action figure is a 6-inch poseable figure with a twisting torso that activates the flaming fists, which light up. The watch-style batteries included are probably dead now, but the package is sealed.

There are a couple defects to the box, but nothing catastrophic. The right side of the plastic housing has a dent in it, while the bottom right corner of the cardboard backing has a mild bend and crease through it. The housing is still firmly attached to the cardboard backing.

A recent eBay sale for this item was $59.95, not including shipping.

$45 shipped

Post 8 IP   flag post
Hasbro Ghost Rider Scarecrow, 2007 series. This action figure is a 6-inch poseable figure with a twisting torso that has a swinging sickle action. The sickle is removeable, as well as the hat. Everything is still sealed/taped.

There are a couple defects to the box, but nothing catastrophic. The top of the plastic housing has a ripple in it, while the back of the cardboard backing shows a long bend and crease near the bottom right portion. Because of this bend, the plastic housing has separated from the backing, with about an inch gap.

A recent eBay sale for this item was $59.99, not including shipping.

$40 shipped

Post 9 IP   flag post
Hasbro Ripcord Ghost Rider Flame Cycle, 2007 series. This action figure is a 4-inch removable figure on a 9-inch motorcycle. The ripcord is included because the package is still sealed/taped.

There are a couple defects to the box, but nothing catastrophic. The top of the plastic housing has a ripple in it, while the top hook portion of the cardboard backing has some bends and creases.

One eBay sale in May, with original packaging and free shipping, was for $54.99.

$45 shipped

Post 10 IP   flag post
Hasbro Ghost Rider Vengeance, 2007 series. This action figure is a 6-inch poseable figure with a projectile launcher. Everything is included because the package is still sealed/taped.

The only two defects I really see with this item is that there is a gap at the bottom left corner, between the housing and backing. However, it looks like this might be the packaging and NOT from wear and tear. You be the judge. There is a mild edge bend at the bottom as well.

A recent sale for this figure on eBay was $35, and the packaging was ugly. I guess Vengeance isn't as popular.

BTW, the catnip isn't for sale. I used it to try and take propped up item photos....didn't work. Lol.

$40 shipped

Post 11 IP   flag post
Hasbro Raging Ghost Rider, 2007 series. This action figure is a 6-inch poseable figure with the chain weapon and eyes that light up. The batteries are included, but they are probably dead. Everything is included because the package is still sealed/taped.

The only two defects I really see with this item are the two right side corners having mild bends and creases.

One of these recently sold on eBay for $65.

Again, catnip not included. LMAO

$50 shipped

Post 12 IP   flag post
That's all I have to list for the 2007 Hasbro Ghost Rider series. I'll let the thread stew for a bit...see if it has legs.

I have a few other Ghosties to list, including some 90's glow-in-the-dark figures (they still glow!). I'll be back soon. Thanks again for looking!!!
Post 13 IP   flag post
Here comes some more Ghost Rider goodies!!!!
Post 14 IP   flag post
Marvel/Diamond Select Collector’s Edition Ghost Rider, 2007. This is a 7-inch poseable action figure, with a 3.5-inch stand/base. The figure was sculpted by Steve Kiwus.

The top hook area shows a mild bend and crease, while the cardboard backing shows a few spots of light dings. The housing is still firmly attached to the cardboard backing.

I couldn't find any sales info on eBay for this item, at least for the 2007 version. There are more recent versions back to 2017 that have sold. I believe this item is the 1st edition.

$50 shipped

Post 15 IP   flag post
The next three listings are for 1995 Toybiz Ghost Rider action figures that glow-in-the-dark (still). An old friend gave these to me years ago to add to my GR collection, but it's an incomplete set of 3 out of 6. The figures are in the condition I received them...I believe he may have taken them out of the boxes at one point to display them, but I could be wrong. The action figures look clean and dust-free. At least he kept the original boxes.

If my buddy did display these toys at one point, he did not remove the ties keeping them secured to the plastic/cardboard housing. All of those ties are still there, so I don't know if he ever took them out. Each box has one broken tape seal, so who knows.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Blaze 10-inch tall, fully poseable action figure with a fire-shooting shotgun. There are glow-in-the-dark features on this item.

There are a number of defects with this item, but only on the box. The box isn’t sealed at the bottom anymore, and there are a number of bends and indentations from years of storage. The sealing tape looks old, so the bottom piece may have broken open on its own. There is some wear to the cardboard in various spots along all sides, and there’s a tape pull on the left side of the box. I believe this is where a price tag used to be. The bottom of the box has mild crush damage on the flap itself. The action figure and accessories are still attached to the plastic housing inside.

$35 shipped(or best offer)

Post 17 IP   flag post
Ghost Rider 10-inch tall, fully poseable action figure. There are glow-in-the-dark features on this item.

There are a number of defects with this item, both on the box and the figure inside. It looks like old age and long-term storage allowed for the chain on GR to break somehow. I have no idea how this could have happened. It’s still attached to GR and the plastic housing inside. The box isn’t sealed at the bottom anymore, and there are a number of bends and indentations from years of storage. The sealing tape looks old, so the bottom piece may have broken open on its own. There is some wear to the cardboard in various spots along all sides, and the original price sticker is on the right side of the box. A few of the box corners are banged up as well. The action figure and accessories are still attached to the plastic housing inside.

$30 shipped (or best offer)

Post 18 IP   flag post
Vengeance 10-inch tall, fully poseable action figure. There are glow-in-the-dark features on this item.

There are a number of defects with this item, both on the box and the figure inside. It looks like old age and long-term storage allowed for the chain on Vengeance to break somehow. I have no idea how this could have happened. It’s still attached to the figure and the plastic housing inside. The box isn’t sealed at the bottom anymore, and there are a number of bends and indentations from years of storage. The sealing tape looks old, so the bottom piece may have broken open on its own. There is some wear to the cardboard in various spots along all sides, and the original price sticker is on the left side of the box. A few of the box corners are banged up as well. The action figure and accessories are still attached to the plastic housing inside.

$30 shipped (or best offer)

Post 19 IP   flag post
That's it...piece of cake!!! I will leave the thread open through this weekend. Again, offers are welcome...within reason.

Thanks for looking!!!
Post 20 IP   flag post
How about 15% off all non-O.B.O listings?? Sure, why not!!! LOL
Post 21 IP   flag post
20% off all listings until this Friday, October 21st!!!
Post 22 IP   flag post
This sales thread didn’t have legs. Oh well.

@Jesse_O would you lock this please? Many thanks!! 🤙👍🖖
Post 23 IP   flag post
601367 23 23
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.