I award you no points… stanley_1883 private msg quote post Address this user
Was at WA fair, saw some cool stuff. This Iron Man collection was on display
Post 1 IP   flag post
And for the Batman folks
Post 2 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Post 3 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Reminds me of star wars

Post 4 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte This would be useful in Florida.
Post 5 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder

Why specifically Florida? I would imagine it would be great anywhere if they could increase distance and make refueling easy....
Post 6 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte never work....you would still need to be on approved paths i.e. roads so you would still be stuck in traffic - go off road you say!! -yeah....that's private property....and people would 100% make it rain lead - heck - drone delivery has already failed with that as a contributing factor, people going to get pilots licenses? what happens when you hit birds ( I have visions of Sean Connery taking down a pane with an umbrella in Indiana Jones 3!!! - cause people aren't horrible and wouldn't do the same thing? ), or lightning, or engine failure - cool as it may be it will remain an expensive play thing and likely not more
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@Pre_Coder

Why specifically Florida? I would imagine it would be great anywhere if they could increase distance and make refueling easy....

Fly over the idiot drivers there. And in Cal, Tx, etc...
Post 8 IP   flag post

Post 9 IP   flag post
Dang it I didn’t take a picture of the Star Wars one
Post 10 IP   flag post
Didn't know they sell flamethrower on open market

https://www.smkw.com/exothermic-technologies-pulsefire-lrt-flamethrower?source=pepperjam&publisherId=18097&clickId=4110788138
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Haljordanfan private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte - 🤣 you don’t have 1?
Post 12 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Reminds me of star wars

www.autoweek.com/news/a39092293/jetson-one-is-a-dollar-92000-flying-sports-car/

Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haljordanfan
@Bronte - 🤣 you don’t have 1?

I like flames too much to own one. Watching the flames twinkle is so intoxicating I dont think it would be safe to own one.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector KYDU private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Reminds me of star wars

If you had a small child you could put them on a manufactured drone and fly them around. They just need to find the power to match the weight. Plus you have computers to stabilize, avoid objects, etc.. It’s going to happen. Same with jet packs! The Jetsons will be reality TV one day. Nice post!
Post 15 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 16 IP   flag post

Post 17 IP   flag post
600780 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?