CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedCBCS PressingCBCS Signature VSPComics Bronze AgeComics Copper Age

@esaravo shout-out and sort of Mail call18317

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
So big double shout out to Ed who set me up a couple of years ago with some signed AHAR yearbooks (plus some other comics). He has always done me good and I once again say to the fellow board members, @esaravo is a great member to trade or deal with.

While I have not received the comics yet, here is what is now marked as "Shipped" / "Completed": (yes, I peaked)

21-1D24259-030 Robocop Versus the Terminator #3 [1992] Certified 9.8
21-1D24259-029 G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #8 [1983] Certified 9.0
21-1D24259-028 G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #50 [1986] Certified 9.0
21-1D24259-027 G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #49 [1986] Certified 8.5
21-1D24259-026 G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #48 [1986] Certified 8.5
21-1D24259-025 G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #47 [1986] Certified 7.5
21-1D24259-024 G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #46 [1986] Certified 8.0
21-1D24259-023 G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #45 [1986] Certified 9.4
21-1D24259-022 G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #44 [1986] Certified 9.0
21-1D24259-021 G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #43 [1986] Certified 9.4
21-1D24259-020 G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #42 [1985] Certified 9.2
21-1D24259-019 G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #41 [1985] Certified 9.6
21-1D24259-018 G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #40 [1985] Certified 9.4
21-1D24259-017 G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #39 [1985] Certified 8.5
21-1D24259-016 G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #38 [1985] Certified 9.8
21-1D24259-015 G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #37 [1985] Certified 9.6
21-1D24259-014 G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #36 [1985] Certified 9.4
21-1D24259-013 G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #35 [1985] Certified 9.4
21-1D24259-012 G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #34 [1985] Certified 9.0
21-1D24259-011 G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #33 [1985] Certified 8.5
21-1D24259-010 G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #32 [1985] Certified 9.6
21-1D24259-009 G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #31 [1985] Certified 9.2
21-1D24259-008 G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero #217 [2015] Certified 9.6
21-1D24259-007 G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero #216 [2015] Certified 9.6
21-1D24259-006 G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero #215 [2015] Certified 9.4
21-1D24259-005 G.I. Joe #21 [2003] Certified 9.2
21-1D24259-004 G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #2 [1982] Certified 9.2
21-1D24259-003 G.I. Joe, A Real American Hero #18 [1983] Certified 8.5
21-1D24259-002 G.I. Joe Yearbook #2 [1986] Verified Signature: MICHAEL GOLDEN. 9.8
21-1D24259-001 G.I. Joe Yearbook #1 [1985] Verified Signature: MICHAEL GOLDEN. 9.8
Post 1 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
dang. the people here are the best.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
dang. the people here are the best.


I agree!
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@sborock - LOL, that new avatar moniker... Well done @Jesse_O
Post 4 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
@sborock - LOL, that new avatar moniker... Well done @Jesse_O


Is that something to do with the hair????

@sborock I'm not cutting mine either lol...
Hippies - R - Us... That needs to be a new store name
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator
That is one nice haul!
Post 6 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
@sborock - LOL, that new avatar moniker... Well done @Jesse_O


It wasn't me, but I agree!!! LOL
Post 7 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator great mailcall!!! And @esaravo is awesome!!
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
@sborock - LOL, that new avatar moniker... Well done @Jesse_O


It wasn't me, but I agree!!! LOL


Hmmmm. Now I am curious. Perhaps it was @The_Watcher (who I had suspected was actually XXxxxxx) or maybe @SteveRicketts is the culprit.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 10 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator - Thanks for the shout out. Here’s what they looked like when I had them signed.




Post 11 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo
Nice copies!
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo I will post the pics when i have them. Thanks again!!

@Byrdibyrd they are nicer now, cause they’re mine 😃
Post 13 • IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
@esaravo I will post the pics when i have them. Thanks again!!

@Byrdibyrd they are nicer now, cause they’re mine 😃

I know the feeling!
Post 14 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@Byrdibyrd - it’s nice to know someone feels me. 🤠
Post 15 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Only because @esaravo has been relentlessly pestering me, to post photos, here are two of the comics he set me up with a couple of years back…(just kidding of course, Ed has better things to do)





Also of note and cool(to me anyway), is that the certifications are sequential.
Post 16 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
I bought a small number of books from Ed, highly recommend.
Post 17 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
What is truly amazing is that after sitting in @esaravo 's private vault for decades, those 2 comics, in the span of 2-3 years, went from the North East to the Pacific South West and then to Texas and they are in the same condition!!
Post 18 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator and @Davethebrave - Thanks, guys. And I still have hundreds of available high grade BA books in my “private vault”looking for good homes.
Post 19 • IP   flag post
Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo is a gentleman here on the boards and has a X-Men run he has been hard at work putting together through the years, that I admit am very envious of.
Post 20 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Hcanes - Thanks for the kind words, Greg.
Post 21 • IP   flag post
657131 21 21
This topic is archived. Start new topic?