Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

CBCS Canada Office (Oakville)17844

Collector Londonman454 private msg quote post Address this user
Can anyone answer the question with what is going on with the Canadian office?

It looks like we can still submit through the Canadian online form however I see people saying they are rejecting the packages????

If the office is indeed closed why nothing officially from CBCS????

ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE HELPFUL!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Happyfacecomics private msg quote post Address this user
Because CBCS EXCELS IN COMMUNICATION WITH THEIR CUSTOMERS! Welcome to the forum !
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector ArcherC private msg quote post Address this user
We had a discussion about it here:

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/17717/page/1/cbcs-canada/#20
Post 3 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyfacecomics
Because CBCS EXCELS IN COMMUNICATION WITH THEIR CUSTOMERS! Welcome to the forum !

Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Happyfacecomics private msg quote post Address this user
The truth sometimes hurts -if you don’t want to hear from “peanut gallery” fix the issue after 4 years, like they (CBCS) have promised months ago to have a CS AGENT trained by now - of course that never happened and definitely won’t happen in the near future now that Steve is gone and they (CBCS) are reeling for leadership, being their number 1 priority.

With a years worth of business sitting and waiting to be graded and already paid for , it’s a crime that this issue still exist
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcherC
We had a discussion about it here:

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/17717/page/1/cbcs-canada/#20

I have seen this, I posted a couple of times in that thread but nothing definitive came out of it and nothing has been posted there for almost 2 weeks.

I know I am asking a lot but if CBCS could give us some information, would gratefully be appreciated.

Has anyone been successful in sending books to Oakville in the last month or so?
Post 6 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
The truth sometimes hurts -if you don’t want to hear from “peanut gallery” fix the issue after 4 years, like they (CBCS) have promised months ago to have a CS AGENT trained by now - of course that never happened and definitely won’t happen in the near future now that Steve is gone and they (CBCS) are reeling for leadership, being their number 1 priority.

With a years worth of business sitting and waiting to be graded and already paid for , it’s a crime that this issue still exist

I hear ya....I'm just busting your chops a bit. I know these issues are frustrating to all involved. There's alot of complaint threads (and some are definitely valid) but CBCS definitely has success stories too that get overlooked and/or ignored. They have work to do but it's not all a shit show.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Silversorrow private msg quote post Address this user
I only sent a submission through Oakville once, after that I decided it was worth the $20 Fedex fee to cut 4 months off my TAT (2 months each direction) by sending them directly to the US CBCS address.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Guy at the booth at the Niagara Falls convention said that the location was no longer accepting submissions.....again though, nothing official and guy at the booth looked like a homeless person they got from the street.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:

speaking of communication!!

looks like a decrease in return shipping vs the increase we got from CBCS!!

Post 10 IP   flag post
Looking to see if anyone has had their orders return to Canada since the Oakville office closed. Did they send directly to your home? Was there any extra shipping charges if they did?
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonman454
Looking to see if anyone has had their orders return to Canada since the Oakville office closed. Did they send directly to your home? Was there any extra shipping charges if they did?

They will be sent back through FedEx.
FedEx will try to charge you a brokerage fee that you can get waived if you complain.
It alk has to do with CBCS returning the books on a corporate account rather than a personal account
Post 12 IP   flag post
601214 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?