No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user

2nd App Rogue.
1st Cover App.
Post 279 IP   flag post

1st meeting with Brother Voodoo...
Post 280 IP   flag post

Collector El_Dub13 private msg quote post Address this user
Unfortunately, this got slabbed backwards . It’s manga style so the back cover is actually the front cover. Yes, it does read right to left.
Tales Of iLL Sugar Pop Custom “Autograph”. Only 10 copies of the nice cover and 10 copies of the risqué cover were made.

Post 281 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@El_Dub13
Oh, no! That's a bummer it got slabbed the wrong way round. I guess not everyone is clued in on how manga works.
Post 282 IP   flag post
Good news.
I contacted Customer Service and it's going to be fixed. I just got the return label for it.
Post 283 IP   flag post
@El_Dub13 yeehaw.... that's toooooo of us...... or one x's 1 errr... awe shucks..

Post 284 IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
Got a couple of books slabbed for my PC. 58 weeks from submission, (VSP for some), press, grade, and slab.

Still have to look over them for possible errors and compare my guess grades vs actual.
Post 285 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
@jake

A "couple Books" ?

Love the CBCS Slabs and Labels
Post 286 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Although I won't be subbing anymore books soon, These are a few of the last one's I received earlier this year. All are for sale

This One just sold recently

This One has since Sold

Had 3 of these, 2 have sold

Had 2 of these gorgeous books, one has Sold

Still have a couple of these left

Had 4 of these beauties. 2 left

Had 4.... 2 left

Post 287 IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
@jake

A "couple Books" ?

Love the CBCS Slabs and Labels

Long day. Need the humor. I wanted to submit more, but the TATs are killing us! I plan to wait a little before I send the next batch. Want to keep the experience positive.

Yes, definitely excited! I love the slabs; clear, thinner, and better interlocking when stacked together. I have completed some sets, but not all of them are slabbed. I plan to group them together in another thread when I get to it.
Post 288 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
I recently got back over 60 books from CBCS and no errors! Most are on their way to Mycomicshop for consignment. Here’s a few I held back for the PC.

Post 289 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
As promised, here are scans of the five slabs that I got back from CBCS on Thursday. I used the Black Friday/Cyber Sale special (and wrote that on my Invoice) and had no issues with billing, communication, quality control, or even FedEx. The books left my house and were returned to me in about 12 days (counting shipping both ways).

I posted raw pictures of the books in the thread about the special deal. I try to be very conservative/critical when I pre-grade my books, probably so I am not too disappointed when they are graded and returned. I had the All-Star Western and Phantom Stranger each at 7.0 (but hoping for 8.0's), the Avengers #3 at 5.0 and #23 at 8.0 (but hoping for a 9.0), and the Daredevil #4 at 6.0.

Here they are in their crystal clear glory:

Post 290 IP   flag post
Collector robertofredrico private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67

2nd App Rogue.
1st Cover App.

Not 1st cover appearance.
Post 291 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Nothing special, but special to me. As Peppermint Patty would say, "Thanks Chuck!"

Post 292 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 293 IP   flag post

Post 294 IP   flag post
I'd call this batch an anomaly. I'm unaware of the current TAT because I don't care, but these came back in 8 months. They even jumped one of my other submissions that hasn't even entered grading yet. Also, no cracked slabs or wrong labels. I feel like CBCS just gave me a Christmas present, maybe I had them in the holiday exchange???????
Post 295 IP   flag post
Here we have some wall art, they aren't very important but they are cover I won't mind hanging up.

I landed a 9.6 from the other guys while this was in so this fella will be for trade/sale some day

This completes my first thru third prints of Thanos 13

A buddy gave me this book so I was happy with whatever grade I received.

I'm most excited to have this book of the whole batch. You just don't see them, and I still haven't ever run across one in the wild. A friend of mine got me this one while he was working in New Orleans.

These next three I got from @EbayMafia on trade

@Flanders tipped me off on a lot of 10 of these for 90 bucks. I sent 9 in, gave one to my kid, and kept all the "air fowlers" that came in the poly bags. Needless to say, there will be trades and sales available from these.

Post 296 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Gotta love Stimpy. I even bought a plush Stimpy when I went to the parks years ago.
Post 297 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Got these back a couple weeks ago. Some are upgrades and some are just for kicks.

Post 298 IP   flag post
Super fast turnaround. Slabbed correctly this time. Was received, fixed and shipped out on the same day. I was impressed with the customer service. 👍
“Nice” Custom Autograph. Limited to 10 copies.

Post 299 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Got this back a couple of weeks ago. Added the Paul Dini signature but the grade got knocked down from a 9.2. It did get a press but that was before going to the signing because I didn't want to wait an extra year for it to work its way through CBCS' pressing backlog
Post 300 IP   flag post
Collector PressMeComics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Got this back a couple of weeks ago. Added the Paul Dini signature but the grade got knocked down from a 9.2. It did get a press but that was before going to the signing because I didn't want to wait an extra year for it to work its way through CBCS' pressing backlog

Beautiful book. Can you tell what caused the drop in grade?
Post 301 IP   flag post
Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user
Got comics back last week, was off by 2 on what I thought the grades may be. Guess I need more practice lol, think they look nice for the grades though and being 50 year old comics.

Post 302 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
@enaz13
UKPV Ghost Rider rocks! And the FF #73 presents really well. Those are great books!
Post 303 IP   flag post
Collector PressMeComics private msg quote post Address this user
@enaz13 Nice books!
Post 304 IP   flag post
I blame the forum gremlins. figment private msg quote post Address this user
Well heck... here's two Christmas presents I wasn't counting on. We'll take it!

Post 305 IP   flag post
600758 752 30