Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
KirbyQuestions

FREE copy of Overstreet’s Lost Universes…sort of17076

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Just finished reading my copy of Lost Universes and really enjoy it as it brought back a lot of memories and gave some deeper insights and details as to why they’re “Lost”. Good read.

This brings me to the FREE offer. I will send it to the first person who commits to sending to another CBCS forum member after reading, hence the sort of.

Who is the first taker?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector donho private msg quote post Address this user
i will.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@donho has tagged in. I should be shipping out today. Who will be the next to tag in when he is finished?
Post 3 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator This is very kind of ya!
Post 4 IP   flag post
@sborock - Thanks. I was very excited to learn of it’s publication as it seemed to be right up my ally as I really enjoyed the indies and I saw that it was going to be heavy on both Kirbyverse and Defiant. The background info on what some of the creators and publishers were thinking and doing along with the but for’s and if’s. I just thought other collectors from the CBCS forum should read it, and get to enjoy all of the art. Hoping the chain of custody grows long.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector jeffreyk1965 private msg quote post Address this user
After reading the section on the Marvel New Universe, I picked up complete runs of all the New Universe titles off of Ebay. I remember reading them all as they came out from 1986 to 1989 and plan to read them all again. I really enjoyed them the first time around and this book brought back those fond memories.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
this is a great idea.
Post 7 IP   flag post
@donho - Howdy. Have you had an opportunity to crack open the Lost Universes yet? I couldn't put it down.
Post 8 IP   flag post
600889 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?