Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Copper AgeComics ForeignComics Golden AgeComics MagazinesComics Modern Age

INTERNATIONAL COMICS16643

Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Just back from CBCS!

Post 76 IP   flag post
Collector whowill private msg quote post Address this user

Post 77 IP   flag post
Batman Italy band editions. 7 covers plus foil cover. Sweet set

Post 78 IP   flag post
Spawn Germany logo variant

Post 79 IP   flag post
@whowill Those are SWEET! Especially the Italian Batmans.
Post 80 IP   flag post

Italy gold exclusives Alfa editions

Post 81 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
All signed by Mike Royer except the last two.

Post 82 IP   flag post
@Siggy Those are fantastic! So jealous that you have books signed by Mike Royer. He is one of the greats.
Post 83 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd
@Siggy Those are fantastic! So jealous that you have books signed by Mike Royer. He is one of the greats.

Thank you I'm approaching 500 items signed by Mike. Mostly comics, lots of art, but if I find anything with a significant mention of either him (interview), or his work (like Disney pins he designed), I bring them along for a sig when we visit.
Post 84 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

Italian Spawn #1 special edition cover, I have the first 100 issues from this run in Italy.
Post 85 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdibyrd

Thank you I'm approaching 500 items signed by Mike. Mostly comics, lots of art, but if I find anything with a significant mention of either him (interview), or his work (like Disney pins he designed), I bring them along for a sig when we visit.

J.E.A.L.O.U.S.
Post 86 IP   flag post
And just think, all those questionable decisions from my youth led me here to a long friendship with someone connected with the art I loved in my youth.

Oh, and to my marriage and family.
Post 87 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Tomorrow night I'm auctioning off the first 110 Spawn comics from Italy, most are double or triple issues, covers Spawn 32-196 along with other Spawn titles, all high grade, 9pm EST on WhatNot, hope to see you there!
Post 88 IP   flag post
Just got these 2 Newton's. Crazy history around this Australian publisher that only ran for 1975 and 1976. Issue 2 and 3 in their run, complete with centerfolds.

Post 89 IP   flag post
Those are amazing!! The colours are incredibly bright and they look like they're in pretty decent shape, too. WOW!
Post 90 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user

I picked these 2 Italian comics up from @HotKeyComics at last weeks show. One of my best friends is learning Italian and he likes comic books. I think he will enjoy them.
Post 91 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Reportedly sold for $35,000!!!!

eBay link
Post 92 IP   flag post
DAYUM!!!
Post 93 IP   flag post
that non canon Duran is always going to be the king of foreign grails, even the German reprints are getting crazy. 35k might be a little high for the current market, but definitely a solid long term pickup.
Post 94 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotKeyComics
even the German reprints are getting crazy.

Seriously??? I was one of the first to buy one here in the states. I forget what I paid for it. I want to say $20 all in, but that might have been just for the comic.
Post 95 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotKeyComics
even the German reprints are getting crazy.

Seriously??? I was one of the first to buy one here in the states. I forget what I paid for it. I want to say $20 all in, but that might have been just for the comic.

last I checked a couple weeks ago the cheapest one on the bay was nearly 200
Post 96 IP   flag post
596790 96 21
This topic is archived. Start new topic?