Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Pressing

Super quick Receiving!!16613

Collector Dalkiel private msg quote post Address this user
So I got 3 e-mails today, Jan 4th, first one says that CBCS Received my books, the second saying that they have charged my CC and the third saying that my books are in the Pressing area.
Did I get lucky or has receiving hired a ton of workers?
I sent them in on Dec 14, 2021.
I'm not complaining since it usually takes a couple of months for this to happen.
Has this happened to anyone else?

The books in this Sub are,
Akira #38 [1995]
Avengers #158 [1977] 2 copies
Man-Thing #1 [1979]
The Brute #1 [1975] Atlas/Seaboard
The Dark Knight Returns #1 [1986]
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Happyfacecomics private msg quote post Address this user
Better then winning the lottery !!
Congratulations
Post 2 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Maybe/Hopefully CBCS has hired new employees, gotten them properly trained and put them on the job to start 2022.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Ironwill75 private msg quote post Address this user
Don’t know if you got lucky or not , but if they’ve hired more staff or improved the system hopefully more positive news will start filtering out on here, I have to say I’m reluctant to send anything new in until everything becomes a little smoother.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
A quick and accurate dashboard update for receipt of books would be a SIGNIFICANT improvement in the minds of customers.
I have, personally, not looked at my own dashboard as I have held steadfast for over a year now that it's not accurate. Not looking at my dashboard has kept me sane
Post 5 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Got my email in that time
Post 6 IP   flag post
600895 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?