Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS PressingQuestionsSignatures

Customer service sucks ass!16523

Collector myxzeus70 private msg quote post Address this user
Called, texted and emailed several parties (customer service and reps)at least six times about an issue I have with one of my submissions and zero replies.
Talk about annoying.
Just want to wrap up my in house order and be on my way.
CBCS is not making it easy.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
its like its a special time of year where people dont want to work and instead want to spend time with family
Post 2 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@myxzeus70 Merry Christmas and welcome to the forum!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Happyfacecomics private msg quote post Address this user
LMAO ! Another satisfying experience with CBCS . It never gets old !!
Post 4 IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Be patient
Post 5 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by power_struggle55
its like its a special time of year where people dont want to work and instead want to spend time with family

Yea, 'cuz it only started this week.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigur_Ros
Quote:

true. thought he meant today.

Id try and call them monday. even if you are on hold for hours.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Call who ? That’s the million dollar question! If you have that answer , this whole forum will be happy for the holidays!!!
Post 8 IP   flag post
ive had luck with 844.384.4777. was the one I called about with the slight mistake they made on address. got through pretty fast (like maybe 5 minutes of waiting)
Post 9 IP   flag post
That’s just the phone number to INDIA !
They know nothing , you get more from your own dashboard them from them !
Post 10 IP   flag post
oh....that explains...a lot. well worked for me as it was a simple of adding a detail to address
Post 11 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyfacecomics
Call who ? That’s the million dollar question! If you have that answer , this whole forum will be happy for the holidays!!!
867-5309
Post 12 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
That’s just the phone number to INDIA !

Ah ... no. That goes to Dallas first. If Dallas is closed (like after work hours or holidays) or if they are extremely busy, then it transfers to India.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Quote:
867-5309

just ask for Jenny
Post 14 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
867-5309

just ask for Jenny

Believe it or not, put a RI area code before it, and that number is for a local plumbing company here. Even funnier, it used to be used by Brown University before that.
Post 15 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
867-5309

just ask for Jenny

Believe it or not, put a RI area code before it, and that number is for a local plumbing company here. Even funnier, it used to be used by Brown University before that.

Brown University -> plumbing company.

Is that rebranding or vertical integration?
Post 16 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Davethebrave - You might need a loan for either one.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Try 1-800-843-7673.
Post 18 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@HulkSmash
Post 19 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by myxzeus70
Customer service sucks ass!

Forget pressing. I know some folks that would pay extra for that!
Post 20 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigur_Ros
Quote:

true. thought he meant today.

Id try and call them monday. even if you are on hold for hours.

They are closed today and Monday for Christmas, the holidays, and any other festive celebrations.
Post 21 IP   flag post
598060 21 21
This topic is archived. Start new topic?