CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS GradedComics Silver AgeFor SaleKirby

Fantastic Four #48 CBCS 5.0 - Open to offers, trades, & time-payments!!!16513

Collector Top_City_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
**THIS BOOK HAS BEEN TRADED AWAY TO A BETTER HOME!!**

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK THE TIME TO MAKE AN OFFER & HAGGLE WITH ME A BIT!!

**MORE BOOKS TO COME!!**



Fantastic Four #48 CBCS 5.0 - $3550 OBO (last sale was $3540 on Dec. 7th)

Looks like it could use a press...

Open to offers, trades & time-payments!!











Post 1 • IP   flag post
Collector miadolphins01 private msg quote post Address this user
What type of books are you searching for in trade?
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Collector Top_City_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
I'm pretty flexible...open to looking at most keys, preferably Marvel, but DC is ok too.

I prefer Silver/Bronze for keys, but will look at Moderns too.

I also love Golden Age and I have an addiction to signed books, lol!

Probably trying to mostly stick to slabs, cause they're easier to value/deal with, but not opposed to some key raws either.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Collector miadolphins01 private msg quote post Address this user
Let me look up recent sales I haven’t looked lately
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Collector Top_City_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Cool, I have GPA too if you want me to run the numbers!
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Collector miadolphins01 private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like the Batman 423 is going between 2000-2500 and the X-men 12 about $1000
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Collector Top_City_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Cool, I'm looking at gpa now, I'll get you the details
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Collector miadolphins01 private msg quote post Address this user
I’m hunting for Detective 359 and Marvel Team Up 95 as well
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Collector miadolphins01 private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah I was looking at GPA. I wouldn’t go that low on the X-men 12 because 3.5 goes for same as recent 4.0 sales but 4.5 are going at $1100-1200.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Collector Top_City_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
The X-Men #12 has last sale of $720, but 90-day avg of $792 (3 sales)

The Batman #423 has a last sale of $2500, but a 90-day avg of $1942

Here's the last couple months of sales on the Batman 423:

Dec-15 $2500 3810104025
Dec-14 $2100 3926368001
Dec-13 $2000 0259600027
Dec-13 $1200 2041989014
Dec-11 $2000 3946264003
Dec-10 $1999 3706089005
Nov-29 $2026 3956690010
Nov-17 $1849 3755416003
Nov-07 $1800 1975188006
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Collector Top_City_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
I'd probably want to be around $750 or so on the x men, and as close to $2000 as possible on the Batman 423, but it doesn't have to be exact.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Collector miadolphins01 private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah and the 90 day on the FF looks to be $2928. Like I said the 4.0 X-men 12 is under valued because the 3.5 is getting same price yet the 4.5 is getting $1100-1200. I’d do $900 on it but really it’s probably $1000+. And $2050 is fair on the 423.
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Collector miadolphins01 private msg quote post Address this user
I mean it’s pretty close.
Post 13 • IP   flag post
Collector Top_City_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
$2050 is agreeable on the Batman 423

The X-Men #12 spooks me a little tho, as a 5.0 just went for $840

Do you have any other keys up for grabs?
Post 14 • IP   flag post
Collector miadolphins01 private msg quote post Address this user
That $840 is an anomaly though I think we can both agree on that.
Post 15 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
If you all want a slightly drunk 3rd party arbitrator to butt in: I would say @miadolphins01 adds $250 to the deal and you are close enough to call it fair.
Post 16 • IP   flag post
Collector Top_City_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
$840 may be an anomaly on the 5.0, but the last 4.0 went for $760, & the last 3.5 for $615...so I just don't know if I can give $900 for that one...

It's nothing personal, just scares me a little. If you don't have any more keys in that range I totally get it, but I'd probably need a small chunk of cash to offset it a bit...
Post 17 • IP   flag post
Collector Top_City_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
HAHAHA, I totally thought we were in the PMs, LMAO!
Post 18 • IP   flag post
Collector radd76 private msg quote post Address this user



How close does this get me 😭 lol
Post 19 • IP   flag post
Collector radd76 private msg quote post Address this user



Also have this triple signed Trade- could do triple signed Trade with double signed Virgin 😁
Post 20 • IP   flag post
Collector radd76 private msg quote post Address this user



FF45 (CBCS 4.5) 1st Inhumans-
signed by Stan Lee and Joe Sinnott
Post 21 • IP   flag post
Collector radd76 private msg quote post Address this user



Venom Lethal Protectors 1 (4 sigs) Stan Lee, Todd Mc, Bagley and Rosa (with remark)

CBCS verified 9.8 (Rosa is witnessed).
Post 22 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by radd76



Venom Lethal Protectors 1 (4 sigs) Stan Lee, Todd Mc, Bagley and Rosa (with remark)

CBCS verified 9.8 (Rosa is witnessed).


Is this too much for you Eddie...?
Post 23 • IP   flag post
Collector Top_City_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
radd76, let's talk!
Post 24 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@Top_City_Comics if you don't come up with a deal with radd76


I have some under copy duplicates,
I have no idea what the gpa is on them


Some slabs






And some raws




Good




Good




Good/very good




Very good minus

And with Batman 189 I have a poor with a single panel cut out and another copy in solid raw very good.




That's the three.

But work on your first deal first with Rad.
I don't mind missing out.
So many books and still time to get new ones
Post 25 • IP   flag post
Collector SupaCor private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top_City_Comics
radd76, let's talk!


welcome to the other side of the street ive pulled some deals with top city in the past, hes good people
Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector Top_City_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaCor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top_City_Comics
radd76, let's talk!


welcome to the other side of the street ive pulled some deals with top city in the past, hes good people


Thanks man!

It took me a while...but I finally "crossed-over"
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector Top_City_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
**THIS BOOK HAS BEEN TRADED AWAY TO A BETTER HOME!!**

Thank you to everyone to made an offer, chimed in, vouched for me, and even just stopped by to take a look!!

MANY MORE BOOKS TO COME!!
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top_City_Comics
MANY MORE BOOKS TO COME!!


Bring it on.
Post 29 • IP   flag post
Collector Top_City_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top_City_Comics
MANY MORE BOOKS TO COME!!


Bring it on.


What do u like bud?

PM incoming!!
Post 30 • IP   flag post
657131 32 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?