Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS PressingComics Modern AgeGrading Help Needed

How long to press and cleaned and grsde16002

Collector Joey private msg quote post Address this user
I sent in 4 comics they logged them in April 30 2021 they won't answer a email and when I call all they tell me next in line I've already paid how long Should it take Thanks,Joey
Post 1 IP   flag post
I award you no points… stanley_1883 private msg quote post Address this user
If they’re going to press now and then grading, I would guess about another 6 months to go. If they’ve been pressed and are going to be graded next, I would guess at minimum another week or 2 if you’re “next in line.”
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
I sent off 4 comics for the same thing and still not on dash board.Its been a month and a half.Its a good wait.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Maybe they just like me better. Nah, that's not it. BPaxson002 private msg quote post Address this user
Longer than you want it to be.

Much longer

Much much longer.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Happyfacecomics private msg quote post Address this user
I’m a galaxy far far away
Post 5 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@Joey - Now for the serious answer. If your submission contained either Modern Tier or Expanded Modern Tier, the current estimated TAT is 24 weeks for Press/Clean + 22 weeks for grading. That estimated TAT starts a day or two after CBCS received your shipment or the Wednesday after a convention drop off.

Welcome to the forum and cheers.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user
@Joey at the top of the site they have a tab for turnaround times -> https://www.cbcscomics.com/estimated-turnaround-times

Also there always is a post pinned at the top of the forums on grading and pressing times worth checking out for more up to date info.

Welcome to the forums!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
I thought 3 to 4 months in September.Did have the crew quit?
Post 8 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@comicsforme - The additional time is due to a massive influx of higher (quicker) tiers coming in like 1 day, 2 day Modern, rapid and quickstream plus fast passes for use with the lower tiers like modern, expanded, and consumer.
Post 9 IP   flag post
600502 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?