Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
QuestionsStatues

Day 21 on my 2 day modern order15755

Collector Rongro private msg quote post Address this user
@IronMan ya, that is my fear at this point.imagine what that process is like.
Post 26 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonautograph
Can’t think of any other customer service experience I’ve had where the company simply ignores you.

Apparently you've never emailed Dynamic Forces customer support, lol. I started numbering them after awhile... Email number 7 (with the same simple question) is where I finally gave up.
Post 27 IP   flag post
@Sigur_Ros I ordered 2 DCeased #1 graded at 9.6 or higher, was a preorder and then the wait for grading. They are the worst, I gave up too, i think the order was from April 2019. I never miss a chance to bash Dynamic Forces.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongro
Just got off the phone with them for the 5th time. The guys on the phone are super nice, and they say they escalate the issue every time. But ultimately they are not helpful really at all. Told the guy Darryl Hayden replied to one of my emails around 3 weeks ago, he said thats the guy who can help you. But he hasnt got back to me as the guy on the phone says he is doing conventions and is very busy. I had thought there would be a guy they would email at the warehouse who could look into things on a lower level. Maybe not. Just made me more frustrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by asapa8
@Rongro daryl will get back to you and take care of you, he took care of my situation and were just getting it handled now because he told me he was out of the office with a sick family member. So just bear with him and im sure hell take care of you hes great

I wonder why CS said he's attending conventions. Big difference from helping a sick family member, and enough to ruffle feathers as @50AE_DE suggested.
Post 29 IP   flag post
@Siggy I am not too sure, but that is what the guy said. I found it odd there is not a person at the warehouse, a manager, or supervisor, or a team leader or someone who can look into it instead of the Regional manager.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
Quote:
Just got off the phone with them for the 5th time. The guys on the phone are super nice, and they say they escalate the issue every time. But ultimately they are not helpful really at all. Told the guy Darryl Hayden replied to one of my emails around 3 weeks ago, he said thats the guy who can help you. But he hasnt got back to me as the guy on the phone says he is doing conventions and is very busy. I had thought there would be a guy they would email at the warehouse who could look into things on a lower level. Maybe not. Just made me more frustrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by asapa8
@Rongro daryl will get back to you and take care of you, he took care of my situation and were just getting it handled now because he told me he was out of the office with a sick family member. So just bear with him and im sure hell take care of you hes great

I wonder why CS said he's attending conventions. Big difference from helping a sick family member, and enough to ruffle feathers as @50AE_DE suggested.

I certainly hope what the rep said isn't true because that would be pretty hard to spin.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@Siggy I am not too sure, but that is what the guy said. I found it odd there is not a person at the warehouse, a manager, or supervisor, or a team leader or someone who can look into it instead of the Regional manager.

Well that's their mistake because they don't have one of these guys working for them.

Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector eloreto private msg quote post Address this user
my 2 day Modern subbed July 26th, sent july 27th. delivered July 29th yet still says "submitted" online and several batches sent in after this date been processed, graded and shipped back already....
Nothing but runaround from customer service. Forum frustration caught Steve B's attention althogh not very helpful so far as emails to Daryl have been fruitless so far. thats my story.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Collector phonautograph private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eloreto
my 2 day Modern subbed July 26th, sent july 27th. delivered July 29th yet still says "submitted" online and several batches sent in after this date been processed, graded and shipped back already....
Nothing but runaround from customer service. Forum frustration caught Steve B's attention althogh not very helpful so far as emails to Daryl have been fruitless so far. thats my story.
July 26th is still sitting in SUBMITTED??!!! That doesn't provide much hope for my August submission.
Post 34 IP   flag post
@eloreto @phonautograph my 2 day modern was delivered June 29 and still sitting submitted too. Guy on the phone is reassuring me it's in the vault. 🤯🤯
Post 35 IP   flag post
Quote:
@eloreto @phonautograph my 2 day modern was delivered June 29 and still sitting submitted too. Guy on the phone is reassuring me it's in the vault. 🤯🤯
after several weeks "peter" said my books were there and would eventually, be graded.... yet why couldnt someone assure me by changing the online to maybe, "recieved"? faith is fading...
Post 36 IP   flag post
@eloreto omg, same. Guy. Told me the exact same thing.
Post 37 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by eloreto

Nothing but runaround from customer service.

More than most people get from customer service.
Post 38 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I'm thinking that if they temporarily changed the Tier name from 2-day modern to 30-day modern submissions would not drop off at all and complaints would be minimized.
Post 39 IP   flag post
Quote:
Have you had any updates yet?
Post 40 IP   flag post
@phonautograph Not really, I had seen on the CBCS facebook page, Darryl was posting, so i tagged him and asked since he was being active. Nothing. So yesterday afternoon i reached out via facebook messenger to Steve Borock, he took my info and said he would look into it. So I think that is as high up i can go with them.
Post 41 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonautograph
Quote:
Have you had any updates yet?

same runaround. dont aswer the phone or when get through, they ask same questions, promise a call back and nothing. and never got a follow up or response back from daryl or steve B.
Post 42 IP   flag post
Quote:
@phonautograph Not really, I had seen on the CBCS facebook page, Darryl was posting, so i tagged him and asked since he was being active. Nothing. So yesterday afternoon i reached out via facebook messenger to Steve Borock, he took my info and said he would look into it. So I think that is as high up i can go with them.

got the same response from him here on forums and again, went nowhere as of yet.
Post 43 IP   flag post
***UPDATE*** My "2 day modern" order was marked as received and my bank account was charged today. Today is exactly 5 calendar weeks since the books were delivered to their facility. I'm not sure that I will be using CBCS again after this experience due to their poor customer service framework. However, I do want to give them credit for only charging me for normal "non fast pass' grading fees, as I had been expecting to still be charged for the expedited service. Hopefully some of the other people who have commented on this thread will have their books processed soon as well.
Post 44 IP   flag post
600861 44 19
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.