Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Latest order receipt confirmation from UPS -now to wait weeks and weeks for CBCS to confirm it!!

Received by "FLORES"???

Is that a person??

Holy crap....I had 3 orders in this shipment - 1 was just 1 book with fast pass - I was expecting 5 weeks to be marked as received.....received, payment taken and off to pressing today - 1 day after physical receipt at CBCS!! amazing!!...now the other slow boat books will likely take more time??
Post 826 IP   flag post
Collector Kinsella5 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@KatKomics Holy crap....I had 3 orders in this shipment - 1 was just 1 book with fast pass - I was expecting 5 weeks to be marked as received.....received, payment taken and off to pressing today - 1 day after physical receipt at CBCS!! amazing!!...now the other slow boat books will likely take more time??

That is what I noticed as well in my posting the other day, shipped some books on 11/8, on 11/10 they marked received and put them in the Pressing queue which was much faster than I had anticipated figuring it would be a few weeks for them to mark as received. Hopefully everything will be caught up, sounds like they are on it with the new hires, etc that Steve Borock mentioned as well which is a good thing.
Post 827 IP   flag post
@Kinsella5 funny thing is there were 16 books on 3 orders - only the 1 book fast pass order was updated as received/processing with pressing emails the 10 book order and 5 book order are still waiting for their updates!
Post 828 IP   flag post
Collector Necron private msg quote post Address this user
Post 829 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@Kinsella5 funny thing is there were 16 books on 3 orders - only the 1 book fast pass order was updated as received/processing with pressing emails the 10 book order and 5 book order are still waiting for their updates!
@KatKomics - for the moment, that is typical for them to take the time to update the high tiers when checking in a multiple submission shipment. I saw the same with my own last submission and and other peoples reports.
Post 830 IP   flag post

@KatKomics That is interesting, the order I had sent in was ten books and opted for Fast Press and Fast Pass on them so perhaps that is why they were received so quickly. I am looking forward to that day in the future when orders start showing up here, my submission from June are hoping a few months from being finished but they either will sit here in a box or sit at CBCS to be graded so I am ok with the waiting process.
Post 831 IP   flag post
Collector Comjon private msg quote post Address this user
Going on now 4 months!!!! no books smh
Post 832 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comjon
Going on now 4 months!!!! no books smh

it'll be a few more.
Post 833 IP   flag post
Collector Comjon private msg quote post Address this user
Processing since September
Post 834 IP   flag post
Collector waynemel private msg quote post Address this user
@Comjon well, if it makes you feel any better, my submission has been there since May (Invoice shows Submitted)
Post 835 IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Processing is not a status.

click on the Invoice hyperlink to open the pdf. That's your status.
Post 836 IP   flag post
Collector xtraplayer private msg quote post Address this user
Books finally arrived !

That is almost exactly 8 months ( Mid March ) from when they were mailed to Oakville Ontario Canada office, then down to Texas, and back to me ( Mid November ).

Highest rating of the lot Teen Titans #12 - 9.4
Post 837 IP   flag post
Collector BeardedBubba private msg quote post Address this user
Processing since May. Never again. CGC is way faster.
Post 838 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardedBubba

@BeardedBubba from the second post (#836) above yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Post 839 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Tracking Your Order 101
Post 840 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

You don't expect people to actually read before they post, do you?
Post 841 IP   flag post
One of my orders that was dropped off at Summer Con June 19th of this year is is moving along, says "Grading" when I bring up the order, clicking the invoice it states "Labels" so hopefully not too much longer. These were fourteen books, no pressing, no fast pass. The other order from that show should be heading into pressing soon as I believe they are now pressing June submissions. Still lots more out there for me from signature series events that I don't believe have been received yet to Texas, but it's all good, they will be completed when it's their time. ;-)
Post 842 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

You don't expect people to actually read before they post, do you?

That's been my dream for the last six years.
Post 843 IP   flag post
Collector Bobashek private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsella5
One of my orders that was dropped off at Summer Con June 19th of this year is is moving along, says "Grading" when I bring up the order, clicking the invoice it states "Labels" so hopefully not too much longer. These were fourteen books, no pressing, no fast pass. The other order from that show should be heading into pressing soon as I believe they are now pressing June submissions. Still lots more out there for me from signature series events that I don't believe have been received yet to Texas, but it's all good, they will be completed when it's their time. ;-)

Yep, same with my first order. My pressing order is still waiting.
Post 844 IP   flag post
Collector JDang private msg quote post Address this user
On the Sunday of NY Comic Con (10/10) I dropped off a comic at the CBCS booth. This is the first comic I've ever submitted to be slabbed. I was told that turnaround time will be about 22 weeks. In my account it simply says "Submitted." Is this what it's supposed to say? Any help would be appreciated.
Post 845 IP   flag post
Collector Bobashek private msg quote post Address this user
Click on the invoice. That seems to be the most up to date.
Post 846 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
Quote:
@KatKomics - for the moment, that is typical for them to take the time to update the high tiers when checking in a multiple submission shipment. I saw the same with my own last submission and and other peoples reports.

Should almost include a fast pass order with future orders as a 'canary in the coal mine' as a receipt tracking confirmation!!
Post 847 IP   flag post
Collector JDang private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobashek
Click on the invoice. That seems to be the most up to date.
That says “Submitted” too. But I didn’t mail it to them. I handed it directly to them more than a month ago. Shouldn’t it say “Processing”?
Post 848 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
I'm being punked ain't I?
Post 849 IP   flag post
Collector semperfi_ny private msg quote post Address this user
@JDang it will stay Submitted until they physically start the grading process.
Post 850 IP   flag post
Collector timberghost private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sborock
We should have TAT's going down soon, not soon enough for me, but we have been hiring graders and training them as I type this.

Sir could you please. I beg you. Locate this order and please let me know the status. This is my holy grail. And could the fact that I had to update my new credit card but invoice shows the expired one be a problem? I thank you severely deeply for your time.
Mar 17, 2021 21-0F3B800 Processing
Post 851 IP   flag post
@timberghost On the off chance Steve doesn't see your message, you may just want to private message him directly.
Post 852 IP   flag post
@Kinsella5 thank you sir
Post 853 IP   flag post
@Kinsella5 I gave it a shot.
Post 854 IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I dropped off 10 books for re-holdering from Red Label/old slabs to Yellow Label/new slabs at Baltimore comicon.

Baltimore ended Oct 24th.
Books are already being shipped with a FEDEX tracking.
That's less than 1 month.
I'm pretty darn happy with that turnaround of less than 1 month.
Post 855 IP   flag post
618083 999 30