CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For Sale

Modern Age CGC Slabs Going Up For Sale--A Few SA/BA/CA Slabs As Well!!!15252

Collector Comicsadelphia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
MARVEL FANFARE #20, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

This issue contains character pin-ups by Charles Vess...one of my favorite artists.

$60, PLUS SHIPPING

Is this still for sale?
Post 226 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicsadelphia
Quote:

This issue contains character pin-ups by Charles Vess...one of my favorite artists.

$60, PLUS SHIPPING

Is this still for sale?

Yes it is. 🙂👍
Post 227 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

$60, PLUS SHIPPING

Is this still for sale?

Yes it is. 🙂👍

Free Shipping?
Post 228 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

$60, PLUS SHIPPING

Is this still for sale?

Yes it is. 🙂👍

Free Shipping?

Correct, thanks for the reminder. I did state earlier that all listings are with free shipping.
Post 229 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

$60, PLUS SHIPPING

Is this still for sale?

Yes it is. 🙂👍

Free Shipping?

Correct, thanks for the reminder. I did state earlier that all listings are with free shipping.

Great! I want to buy! Let me know what payment you accept and let's proceed.
Post 230 IP   flag post

Quote:

$60, PLUS SHIPPING

SOLD TO @Comicsadelphia Many thanks!!
Post 231 IP   flag post
Quote:
HOUSE OF X #4--UNKNOWN COMICS/COMICS ELITE, JORGE MOLINA 'VIRGIN' VARIANT (2nd print), CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

$55, PLUS SHIPPING

SOLD TO @Comicsadelphia Many thanks!!!
Post 232 IP   flag post
Great comics! Thanks for the great deal.
Post 233 IP   flag post
Quote:
Great comics! Thanks for the great deal.

My pleasure. I’m pleased you like them!! 🙂🖖
Post 234 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
That two headed cover on Immortal Hulk #19 is really Erie looking, kind of creepy actually. Great now I won't be able to sleep tonight with that vision in my head

Post 235 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
That two headed cover on Immortal Hulk #19 is really Erie looking, kind of creepy actually. Great now I won't be able to sleep tonight with that vision in my head

How about this?? 🤣

Post 236 IP   flag post
Quote:
DARK KNIGHT III: THE MASTER RACE #3 (ANDY KUBERT COVER), CGC SS 9.8, WHITE PAGES

'From the collection of Frank Miller'. This issue is signed by Andy Kubert, Frank Miller, Klaus Janson, and Brian Azzarello.

$275, PLUS SHIPPING (offers are welcome)

SOLD!!!
Post 237 IP   flag post
How about this folks!! Starting today (Black Friday) until 12PM EST on November 28th (Sunday), let's do %15 off all CGC slabs!!! If any of the listings state 'or best offer', still feel free to make an offer. It may benefit you more than 15% off. Grabbing it in the thread takes priority over negotiations...please remember to state 15% off.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and has a great holiday weekend!!!

Post 238 IP   flag post
Quote:
How about this folks!! Starting today (Black Friday) until 12PM EST on November 28th (Sunday), let's do %15 off all CGC slabs!!! If any of the listings state 'or best offer', still feel free to make an offer. It may benefit you more than 15% off. Grabbing it in the thread takes priority over negotiations...please remember to state 15% off.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and has a great holiday weekend!!!

Sale is now over!!!🙂🖖
Post 239 IP   flag post
Quote:
SABAN'S MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #1 (1994), CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES (Bret Blevins cover)

This copy has the original bound-in White Ranger Power Up card.

As an added bonus, I'm including a raw copy of the same comic (with card) that I believe to be in the 9.2 range. See the pics below for your own assessment. There are a few color-breaking spine ticks that keeps this out of a higher grade...in my opinion.

$600, FREE SHIPPING & INSURANCE (offers are welcome)

I HAVE DECIDED NOT TO SELL THIS SLAB, BUT THE RAW COPY IS FOR SALE IN MY RAW COMICS SALES THREAD.

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/15615/page/5/raw-comics-for-sale--fillers-runs-drek-mostly-modern-some-cabasa/
Post 240 IP   flag post
Quote:
MARVEL COLLECTIBLE CLASSICS: X-MEN #6 (REPRINTS X-MEN #1)--SIGNED BY STAN LEE, CGC SS 9.8, WHITE PAGES

$500, PLUS SHIPPING (offers are welcome)

NO LONGER FOR...I'M KEEPING IT IN MY PC.
Post 241 IP   flag post
Quote:
X-MEN #50 (1991 series)--SPECKLED FOIL VARIANT, CGC SS 9.8, WHITE PAGES

This copy was signed by Stan Lee, Scott Lobdell, and Andy Kubert.

$600, PLUS SHIPPING (offers are welcome)

NO LONGER FOR SALE...I'M KEEPING IT IN MY PC.
Post 242 IP   flag post
FYI, these slabs have been sold!!

Black Cat #2 Frankies Comics/Lee cover A
DCeased #6 CE/Texeria cover B
Harley Quinn #75 CE/Lim cover C
Spider-Woman #1 x 4 Campbell, Hughes, Kirkham, Timm variants
Vampirella #1 Mendoza cover C
Post 243 IP   flag post
Gang, I’m thinking about pulling this thread since CGC slabs don’t seem to be as popular in these forums. This isn’t surprising and I’m not complaining. 🙂 I have sold a few here, but most were sold to people in the real world, or elsewhere. I still have a lot left, but I don’t carry what a lot of collectors are looking for. I don’t deal with the current comic market speculation. After this sale, I may leave the thread here until after the new year. We’ll see how it goes.

So starting today (12/13), all fixed price listings are 20% off, which includes shipping…of course. 👍🙂 All ‘best offer’ listings stay the same, but I may be more open-minded with offers. Message me and find out!! This sale will end Sunday (12/19) at 10pm EST.

Please be aware that I don’t have the shipping materials to ship more than four or five in one package. It isn’t advantageous to me, or the buyer, to ship a lot at once and risk damage during holiday package season. Any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to message me. Thanks a lot!!! 🙂👍🖖
Post 244 IP   flag post
The sale is now over, folks. What I am going to do next is list the last batch of comics I will ever have to encapsulated. I’ve decided to stop having comics graded and slabbed…it’s not worth the effort anymore. I will list these new slabs this week, then leave the thread open for a few more weeks…see if I get some bites. Thanks, all!!! 🙂👍🖖
Post 245 IP   flag post
Direct edition copy of Amazing Spider-Man #375, holo-grafix cover. This story leads into Venom’s mini-series ‘Venom: Lethal Protector’.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. Even though I don't have graders notes, this copy does have a few cosmetic scratches on the foil cover. Otherwise, it's perfect.

$140 shipped (or best offer)

Post 246 IP   flag post
Avengers #36 (LGY #736), Alex Ross Timeless ‘Ghost Rider’ virgin variant. This comic features appearances by Black Panther and Moon Knight.

CGC 9.6, White Pages. This copy has two spine creases/ticks on the front cover.

$50 shipped

Post 247 IP   flag post
Batman: The Blue, The Grey, and the Bat. This comic has an embossed cover and it is a one-shot story putting Batman smack dab into the middle of the Civil War. At present, there are only 40 copies in the CGC census.

CGC 9.8, White Pages.

$75 shipped

Post 248 IP   flag post
Black Widow #1 (2020), Little Giant Comics/Peach Momoko variant. This cover is an homage to Marcos Martin’s ASM #700 variant, and it features appearances by Captain America and the Winter Soldier.

CGC 9.8, White Pages

$100 shipped (or best offer)

Post 249 IP   flag post
Direct edition copy of Catwoman #25 (1995). This issue features appearance by Robin and the Psyba-Rats.

CGC 9.8, White Pages

$50 shipped

Post 250 IP   flag post
Dark Nights: Death Metal #6, Lucio Parrillo ‘B-Rex’ variant. This issue features a robotic T-Rex with Batman’s consciousness.

CGC 9.8, White Pages. I have 4 slabs of this comic, each with it's own certification number (of course). I can provide pics of each slab cert # if requested.

$50 shipped (each slab)

Post 251 IP   flag post
Demon Days: X-Men #1, Peach Momoko 1:200 incentive virgin variant. This comic is Peach’s first foray into interior comic work, which reimagines the X-Men in feudal Japan…including an appearance by feudal Venom.

CGC 9.8, White Pages

With the purchase of this slab, I will include (for free) a copy of Demon Days: X-Men #1, J. Scott Campbell 1:50 incentive cover. I believe this copy to be in Near Mint minus condition or better because there is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as one or two small spine stress creases/tics that don’t break the ink. The back cover shows light ink rubs near the staples, as well as some very light rubs in spots along the spine.

$220 shipped (includes raw copy)

Post 252 IP   flag post
DIE!namite #1, Peach Momoko 1:30 incentive ‘Red Sonja’ sketch variant D.

CGC 9.8, White Pages

$75 shipped

Post 253 IP   flag post
DIE!namite #1, Peach Momoko limited edition Red Sonja ‘Zombie’ virgin variant E.

At the time of this listing, there are a total of 6 graded copies in the census. I haven’t found any sales information for this variant in GPA or eBay.

There is one problem with this slab, unfortunately. It’s not a true 9.8 (IMO) because CGC slabbed the comic with a mild finger-bend on the front cover near the bottom edge. This was a comic pressed by Tony Starks before submission to CGC, which makes me 100% positive that they did this. I did return it as a Mechanical Error, but they did nothing with it. I’ve decided NOT to hassle with returning it again.

CGC 9.8, White Pages

$135 shipped (or best offer)

Post 254 IP   flag post
Spider-Man: Facsimile Edition #1. This cover is the Shattered Comics/Matt DiMasi ‘Tile Mosaic’ Gold variant and is limited to 3000 copies. It is a reprint of the classic Spider-Man #1 (Todd McFarlane).

CGC 9.8, White Pages

$175 shipped (or best offer)

Post 255 IP   flag post
600861 266 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.