Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkArt Sketch CoversCBCS Signature VSPComics Modern AgeComics Pedigrees

Dynamic Forces: A Review1504

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Out of 10 orders, 6 are "Waiting for Inventory to Arrive at Shipping Location"

48362-cusx-53011
48362-cusx-67430
48362-cusx-65062
48362-cusx-03734
48362-cusx-84343
48362-cusx-10521

And now credit card fraud all over their site. What's going to happen to these orders? What happens if I move and they send them to the wrong address? DF is a terrible company to do business with, you know that right? Sheesh. Not happy. AT ALL.

Avoid like the plague, folks. Use at your own risk!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector johnlbelanger private msg quote post Address this user
I'm in the same boat as you. My order is still processing and now it's in limbo due to the fraudulent issues. Hopefully everything works out because I was looking forward to receiving what I purchased...
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector huskershawn69 private msg quote post Address this user
They are the worst. I have 2 orders pending from August and early September in the same status.

I emailed them twice and they gave me canned answers both times saying they would be getting mailed soon.

As soon as I have some charges clear on my credit card, I'm going to call my cc company and have them re-issue a new card because of this cc fraud at DF.

Then when they try to get in touch with me because the charge won't go through, we'll see what happens...LOL

I'll never order from them again.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone tried to log in? The fraud notice says they changed all passwords. Yet I am able to log in with my old one.
I told myself a while back that I wouldn't order from them again. I should have taken my own advice.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah I could log in too....weird.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I just logged in to change my password:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@dynamicforces.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector huskershawn69 private msg quote post Address this user
Yesterday am it would not let me log in and it indicated I needed to request a new password. I did that twice and never received the password reset email. Two hours later I could log into my old account like nothing ever happened. Seems secure to me

I would suggest if you placed an order with them that you call your cc company and get a replacement.

I'm not taking any chances with these clowns.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Chubbyfresh77 private msg quote post Address this user
I only order DF books through DCBS. I never get the crazy expensive ones, so they usually have what I want at a discount.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
I was about to place an order to try them out.
Think I'll wait.
Post 9 IP   flag post
597877 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?