Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeMemorabilia

New to your Collection #1013224

I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

local comic store pickup, got them for a great price
Post 851 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

ebay auction win #1
Post 852 IP   flag post

eBay win 2, nice little lot, very happy to get the first Ted cord blue beetle. Manufacturing error with the interior pages. Was thinking of trying to tuck the folds back inside and get it pressed. But not bad for 60$ for the lot
Post 853 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite Do you think he popped the staples to lay the cover flat while drawing the wraparound cover?

Either way, he should have asked if that would be okay.
Post 854 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim I'm pretty sure that's what it was. It just really caught me off guard since he's done 2 other wraparound covers for me and this is the first time it's happened.
Post 855 IP   flag post

Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
Pretty excited with these:

Post 856 IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
Today’s Postal Visitor:

Post 857 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
A new pick up. Had to get this one...

Post 858 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Always liked Pam...and now that she isnt the center of attention her signature has become much easier to obtain than in her glory days in the nineties....

Bought this first copy then realized I might want one with the Dust Jacket so I got another....

Unsure which is my favorite yet though
Post 859 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Seeing a members Usagi post led to this spontaneous purchase.

Post 860 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Just got this today from Guaranteed Comics. It’s been on my want list for a while and finally found an affordable great looking copy.

Post 861 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
Just got this today from Guaranteed Comics. It’s been on my want list for a while and finally found an affordable great looking copy.

Great book!

I think this is one of the few moderns to own.

Enjoy!
Post 862 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@Jabberwookie Thanks! super stoked.
Post 863 IP   flag post
Collector daywalker private msg quote post Address this user
MAIL CALL!!!
Box #1
Got these today from @condemnedkitten Thanks Kat!
🔥Disney’s Haunted Mansion #1 2nd print
🔥Future State Teen Titans #1 2nd print
🔥Kanan the Ladt Padawan #3 Rebels variant
💥💥FREEBIES💥💥
Dceased Dead Planet #1
Captain Marvel #21 variant
Thor #12
World Reader #2
Animosity #14

Box #2
🔥Star Wars The High Republic Adventures #1
🔥Star Wars The High Republic #2
2nd print two copies
🔥Star Wars The High Republic Adventures #2 Retailers Incentive cover
🔥Something is Killing the Children #13 variant
🔥Ice Cream Man #22 variant

Post 864 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Personal grail arrived today...

Post 865 IP   flag post
Got one more coming which gives me 3 of these.

Post 866 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 867 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 868 IP   flag post
@Bronte did you get that from ebaymafia?
Post 869 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Not that I'm aware of. I bought it from ebay. Some guy from Canada.....
Post 870 IP   flag post

local pickup from a lcs I buy from regularly. He had the daredevil 1 in a box marked junk, it's been sitting there for years. Found it and had it for sale for 1200 (I didn't see it then) sent it to cgc and made a little more than 1200. Good for him
Post 871 IP   flag post
Collector GeeWiz private msg quote post Address this user

Post 872 IP   flag post
Collector Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 873 IP   flag post
Collector KYDU private msg quote post Address this user

Not the highest grade but a solid complete unrestored copy. Very happy with it especially since I can read it without worrying about damaging it.
Post 874 IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fads89

Is that an original Manara sketch cover? Not familiar with the title, but beautiful work.
Post 875 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Just got this in from an auction win. A solid copy aside from the top-right corner.

Post 876 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Some swamp goodness.

Post 877 IP   flag post
Collector KYDU private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulbg2000
Personal grail arrived today...

Congrats.
Post 878 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I love it when multiple orders line up and arrive on the same day!

The Marvel vs DC books are thanks to @Studley_Dudley and will go towards my current custom binding project! I just need a few books left!

On the bottom left is the Marvel Limited release of The Complete Frank Miller Spider-Man. I’m aiming to eventually collect all the Marvel Limited books and with this one I will need 4 more and I already spotted the one I’m aiming for next!

On the bottom left is the Original Clone Saga TPB which collects the original storyline featuring the Jackal and introducing Spider-Man’s clone that would return decades later in the infamous Clone Saga storyline

Post 879 IP   flag post
Though technically not new, I had book pressed and regraded since I accidentally cracked the case of the last holder. I ended up the same as what I went in with white with 7.5.....

Post 880 IP   flag post
600794 999 30