Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkCBCS Original Art Program OAPCBCS Signature VSPSignatures

How do you submit original art?12939

Collector TheBatPastor private msg quote post Address this user
How do you submit original art that is not on a comic book? Some of the required fields in the comic book form would not apply to a sketch on a back board or paper. Is there another page or form?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Drahcir private msg quote post Address this user
I've done this a number of times. I was told to treat it like a standard comic submission (assuming it will fit in their cases) and anything that doesnt apply put N/A.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drahcir
I've done this a number of times. I was told to treat it like a standard comic submission (assuming it will fit in their cases) and anything that doesnt apply put N/A.

Have you had a good experience submitting art? Is it the same $18 plus $25 for signature verification?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Drahcir private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBatPastor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drahcir

Have you had a good experience submitting art? Is it the same $18 plus $25 for signature verification?

I have no complaints. And yes, normal grading fee + verification cost.
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@TheBatPastor If you don’t mind the label not having a big “ART” designation, you might be able use the Slab-Only option which is $20 and includes verification for a single signature
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
@TheBatPastor If you don’t mind the label not having a big “ART” designation, you might be able use the Slab-Only option which is $20 and includes verification for a single signature

I’m not sure what you mean. What is slab only, and why do you not need to pay for the verification? Would there be any label at all? Thanks for your help.

EDIT: Oh, I see your link to more information. How do you indicate you want the slab only verification on the form, though.
Post 6 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@TheBatPastor Slab Only is a tier selection.
Post 7 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@TheBatPastor The only thing, and this is covered in the link, is that when you select the Slab-Only tier and add the VSP signature it won’t adjust the price automatically so the form will read $20 for slab-only + $25 for the verified signature but it should be adjusted by the staff when they receive the books
Post 8 IP   flag post
601246 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?