Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector TheSickness private msg quote post Address this user
i am just curios about current pre screen and modern grading combined turn around times.. thanks, i believe its been over 40 business days currently and ive called last week and this week and the guy is saying they are at heat seal both times i called (which i thought was sonic sealed), just curious as i see no updates except (processing).. thx guys
Post 1 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome to the board!

I think no pressing is 6 weeks right now?? someone I'm sure will correct me!

Yes...sonic sealed, not heat - phone jockey doesn't know his stuff!!!

on your dashboard if you down load the pdf invoice sometimes status changes show there rather than just on the dash proper.

I find that there will be no movement and then a flurry of status changes all at once!

Last order I had 2 updates in a few hours!

My last non-press order was at my door at stated turn around to the day!...pressing is another matter but is getting caught up and faster! (few months of shut down and moving the pressing operations did no one any favors!)
Post 2 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Here's your best bet for info:

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/12401/page/7/turnaround-40/#162

I'm currently at the 6 week mark since being sent a email from CBCS has marked my order as "received" my comics have been in labels for 2 weeks which is strange since they were graded before being sent to labels and have not been moving. I plan on contacting them in a week if they aren't shipped by then. Any employee that's posted on the forum always indicates that email is the best option for contacting them:

customerservice@cbcscomics.com
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSickness
just curious as i see no updates except (processing
”Processing” is the order status the entire time a book is at CBCS. Check the Newbie’s Guide for more information on tracking your order
Post 4 IP   flag post
601335 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?