Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Events

James Tynion IV & Francesco Mattina Signing12668

Collector ComicPlanet private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone know when the signings for these two will take place? First time submitting books for a signing, and looking forward to getting them back. Thanks.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector monjoody private msg quote post Address this user
Was that the one with Lucio Parillo and the mid-July deadline for submissions? I sent a couple in myself, for Parillo and Mattina.

I believe it said while there's no guarantees, they were aiming for end of September to ship the books back.

Also, if you put them together on one invoice, they won't ship to Dallas until the last one is signed. Whereas, if you put each artist on their own invoice, they'd be processed separately.
Post 2 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Isn't Mattina a tracer? 😀

Post 3 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC went for the kill out of the gate didn’t ya? 😂😂😂😂
Post 4 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@JustThatGuy lol!! 👍🍻
Post 5 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Definitely info out there that suggests he is a tracer.

But something I saw firsthand with my own eyes. NYCC 2/3 years ago - he was doing hand drawn commissions for $1K at NYCC
I watched him complete a Thanos pen and ink. I know beauty is in the eye of beholder, but man o man was it just an awful drawing.

I don't know if he is mostly a digital artist, but if he is, the man cannot draw with a pencil and ink. A tiny part of me considered a commission that day for $1k. That would have been a huge mistake
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Rinova private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everyone,

Hope all are safe and well. I don't know if this can be done so I hope someone can answer my question.

I currently have 5 comics submitted to CBCS and two of them are Something is Killing the Children #1, they are being held in CBCS safe with the other 3.

The submission I sent are waiting for Pressing and Grading. We all know that Pressing is running behind (cbcs-pressing-update) and I won't get these back in time to submit them for signing.

Does anyone know if CBCS will pull my Something is Killing the Children #1 for the signing?

Thank you for any help.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Rinova private msg quote post Address this user
I just saw the submission address and it's not the CBCS Submission address so forget about pulling them for signing. Worst thing is the CBCS Mail-In address for James Tynion IV & Francesco Mattina Signing is 90 minutes from me.
Post 8 IP   flag post
598069 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?